Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Have you watched Ticket TV on youtube? What is your opinion on him?

I'll give him credit for the work he puts into his channel. It's a lot of work. Sometimes he puts like 3 hours into his videos. That's a lot of work. But does doing 3 hour videos help him? I would think many wouldn't want to watch 3 hours about one topic. Though maybe they're mostly live streams.

One thing I don't understand is why he repeats himself 5 or 6 times when he's announcing some news. ''The NBA needs to cancel the season yo. You know what I'm saying? The NBA needs to cancel the season. I'm gonna say it again. The National Basketball Association needs to cancel the rest of the season. They need to go ahead and just cancel it.''

But I watched some of his live stream and he comes across as very aggressive. Not only using the N word a lot, but cutting off many of the people he's debating about basketball. He'll say ''I'm not gonna let you try to pull this. Answer the question. Whoah, whoah, whoah answer the question. Not gonna let you avoid the question. You don't know basketball N word.''

What I don't like is he doesn't seem to want to have a fair discussion. He sets the criteria and tells you to answer and just cuts you off constantly. He sounds like he wants to kill his callers, lol. ''You come on here and tell me Lebron had no help. Is Kyrie Irving not a professional who gets it done at the highest stages? Okay then, see you come on her and said he had no help. You lie. I'm not gonna let you get away with that N word.''

I mean what is up with that guy? He acts like a little kid. I wonder who is worst, him or Karceno. Karceno isn't aggressive, he just laughs at everyone.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Have you watched Ticket TV on youtube? What is your opinion on him?

Hello, my autistic friend.

You are highly interesting.

You are right. They repeat everything, constantly. Because they are paid propagandists. It's called conditioning. They repeat it enough times and people parrot it, and now you're an outcast for rejecting their brainwash.

My corona.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    Hello, my autistic friend.

You are highly interesting.

You are right. They repeat everything, constantly. Because they are paid propagandists. It's called conditioning. They repeat it enough times and people parrot it, and now you're an outcast for rejecting their brainwash.

My corona.

I've never heard of him. Just looked up the channel, and the first video that I clicked on, horrible audio quality https://youtu.be/LCYJvOTW1nE?t=1907 He's not putting work into the audio, that's for sure.

He must not have a lot of subscriber, since his number of subscribers are not listed. And his videos don't have many views.

I rather listen to a podcast with the OP (Walk on Water) as the host. Which reminds me, I haven't been to the main forum in weeks. (Just saw his latest thread. I'd listen to that.)