Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Is Kyrie Irving a simp?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    wait, i thought he is funding them sitting out to be against racism?

basically he's being racist by supporting the myth they base their actions off.
    You shouldn't make that accusation when you clearly don't know what the word means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    Except that the WNBA players don't have to opt out. They can play like most of the NBA players. It's good on Kyrie's part to spend significant money to help them out, but you could view it as him trying to undermine the WNBA season since he failed to do so with the NBA.
    It's not about whether or not they have to opt out. He's not ordering anyone to opt out he is just offering money to people that may need it. No one is being attacked by Irving's actions. I wonder how many people posting in this thread even care about the WNBA at all? And yet people are getting upset that Irving gave some players most of you most likely have never watched some money? He's going to help players that want to make a statement as well as players that are at a high risk due to covid-19 potentially complicating a preexisting condition.

People should honestly ask themselves which WNBA player other than Elena Della Donne that is thinking of opting out have you heard of? But this is important to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    You shouldn't make that accusation when you clearly don't know what the word means.

Youve made a career of doing that in the OTC bro.

Trump puts kids in cages for being BROWN!!!” etc etc

Youre like, the King of chiming in with a clueless take.

Careful what kind of stones youre casting around.

Local High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Paying people for not playing, what a very communist thing for Kyrie to do. Kyrie never use to be like this untill he got with that spiritual light skin chick. Now he’s gone full hoe ass

You shouldn't make that accusation when you clearly don't know what the word means.It's not about whether or not they have to opt out. He's not ordering anyone to opt out he is just offering money to people that may need it. No one is being attacked by Irving's actions. I wonder how many people posting in this thread even care about the WNBA at all? And yet people are getting upset that Irving gave some players most of you most likely have never watched some money? He's going to help players that want to make a statement as well as players that are at a high risk due to covid-19 potentially complicating a preexisting condition.

People should honestly ask themselves which WNBA player other than Elena Della Donne that is thinking of opting out have you heard of? But this is important to you?
    You're being an idiot.

Disliking a race together because of their apparent racism when there is no evidence to that, being okay and ignoring crime that goes against that race, and in general perpetuating a stereotype that is ignorant and a lie is being a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Youve made a career of doing that in the OTC bro.

Trump puts kids in cages for being BROWN!!!” etc etc

Youre like, the King of chiming in with a clueless take.

Careful what kind of stones youre casting around.
    I'm not sure I've ever seen you make a point.

You're being an idiot.

Disliking a race together because of their apparent racism when there is no evidence to that, being okay and ignoring crime that goes against that race, and in general perpetuating a stereotype that is ignorant and a lie is being a racist.
    What the hell are you even talking about? Where here is Irving disliking a race? You are just typing words with no relevance to reality.

Local High School Star

wait, i thought he is funding them sitting out to be against racism?

basically he's being racist by supporting the myth they base their actions off.
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you're saying?

Local High School Star

You're being an idiot.

Also not sure what you mean here. Not to make assumptions, but you're not the type of person to say All Lives Matter, are you?

I also get curious about where certain people are from when they talk about things Black Americans go through in the states.

If you're not from here, it's a very, very difficult thing to understand. The complexities of racism are so wild and subtle it's crazy.

Like you can't take things at face value. Like it's okay to love America and the flag for sure, but if you've been here long enough, you'll notice an overlap with those people and racists and Trump supporters (pretty much the same thing in effect, to be honest). There are all sorts of things people from other places in the world really don't have the background to speak on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3 View Post
    Paying people for not playing, what a very communist thing for Kyrie to do. Kyrie never use to be like this untill he got with that spiritual light skin chick. Now he’s gone full hoe ass
    Waiting for the communist hero's - Kyrie Irving edition thread from RRR3

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92 View Post
    Also not sure what you mean here. Not to make assumptions, but you're not the type of person to say All Lives Matter, are you?

I also get curious about where certain people are from when they talk about things Black Americans go through in the states.

If you're not from here, it's a very, very difficult thing to understand. The complexities of racism are so wild and subtle it's crazy.

Like you can't take things at face value. Like it's okay to love America and the flag for sure, but if you've been here long enough, you'll notice an overlap with those people and racists and Trump supporters (pretty much the same thing in effect, to be honest). There are all sorts of things people from other places in the world really don't have the background to speak on.
    Black Lives Matter is garbage coming from a fully non-racist American (latino). You're not one of those people who get triggered at someone saying something as humane as All Lives Matter? Keep supporting communism. You're not one of those people who are anti the nuclear family, are you? There is no more important unit in human life than your family.

Systemic racism doesn't exist. At some point you guys have to stop spouting nonsense, just stop it already. Society is ready to keep moving on.

There are more and more SANE American black people every day speaking out against BLM.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you make a point.

Would you rather see me make a fist??

Bend over and you will

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Equal rights lmao

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Would you rather see me make a fist??

Bend over and you will

The dweeb banned my account for two years for this