Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I don't think 3ball has actually watched NBA in the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    No you guys are just dumb as shit for thinking that a series that someone wins with 43/7/7 is somehow due to someone else
    Nope. All you've done in that thread is showcase stats, which in that particular case was scoring to validate your posts. When in REALITY nobody would choose Hawkins and Gilliam over Grant and Pippen in that or ANY other situation. That in itself proves you've never watched the NBA in the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Lmao you’re still doing the exact thing OP accused you of doing. Zero self awareness.
    0 self awareness. It's astonishing

He's literally arguing Hawkins and Gilliam are better options than Grant and Pippen and solely using scoring stats as his base argument. No context outside of that whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    0 self awareness. It's astonishing

He's literally arguing Hawkins and Gilliam are better options than Grant and Pippen and solely using scoring stats as his base argument. No context outside of that whatsoever
    He also tries to equate Pippen with mother fcking JR Smith based off of ONE series

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He also tries to equate Pippen with motha fckin JR Smith based off of ONE series
    That's what I mean. Reality is you can equate Pippen to ANY player in the NBA if you dig deep enough into stats with zero context. That's his whole M.O. Now Hersey Hawkins is better than Pippen? Jeez Louise.
    I admire his ability to research and manipulate those stats to validate his posts, but I have little confidence he has ever watched these guys play. When you indulge in stats that much you can create any fantasy world you want. I've seen him argue Jordan would be a better WR than Randy Moss. That alone is pure nonsense and no eye test

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Lmao you’re still doing the exact thing OP accused you of doing. Zero self awareness.

Bro, Pippen was aids.. accept it.. or be fooled by rachel nichols and her click (journalism majors, aka media)

Bro, Pippen was aids.. accept it.. or be fooled by rachel nichols and her click (journalism majors, aka media)
    Lol, 3ball is triggered now

You're going off script. Pull yourself together

Jordan's record without Pippen is aids

Lol, 3ball is triggered now

You're going off script. Pull yourself together

The reason my position will always stand is because Pippen's best performance of his entire career equaled Robert Horry in the 95' Finals (18/10 on 55%).

Or JR Smith in the 15' ECF.

Or Larry Hughes in 2005

TLDR: pippen's standard was a low bar - anyone could reach it... can you believe the goat won 6 chips with a sidekick playing at peak JR Smith level? With inferior team defenses?

These are facts bruh.. accept them and perceive the world correctly

The reason my position will always stand is because Pippen's best performance of his entire career equaled Robert Horry in the 95' Finals (18/10 on 55%).

Or JR Smith in the 15' ECF.

Or Larry Hughes in 2005

TLDR: pippen's standard was a low bar - anyone could reach it... can you believe the goat won 6 chips with a sidekick playing at peak JR Smith level? With inferior team defenses?

These are facts bruh.. accept them and perceive the world correctly
    All this screams is zero context outside of stats. Which is exactly what the OP is about. Facts on paper don't always equal what you see. In which case you have zero experience

All this screams is zero context outside of stats. Which is exactly what the OP is about. Facts on paper don't always equal what you see. In which case you have zero experience

I watched all those games.. heck, I was listening to the bulls on the radio before Pippen entered the league

Pippen simply never dominated - his peak capability was 22 and 5 assists - it was a low bar so everyone reached it and tons exceeded it

I watched all those games.. heck, I was listening to the bulls on the radio before Pippen entered the league

Pippen simply never dominated - his peak capability was 22 and 5 assists - it was a low bar so everyone reached it and tons exceeded it
    Lies. You're strictly a stat checker and no NBA knowledge beyond that. That's the reason you aren't accepted on knowledgable forums

My whole thread being validated by 3ball who continues to prove my point. Not one person has disagreed with me. Even the resident Chicago mod doesn't align with him. Zero self awareness

NBA Superstar

In 20 years I'll try to convince people that Zach Lavine = Jokic

Lies. You're strictly a stat checker and no NBA knowledge beyond that. That's the reason you aren't accepted on knowledgable forums

Show me where Pippen played anywhere near Worthy's 30 on 62% in the 87' WCF, or X-man's 25/9/4 in that same series

Instead, Pippen only has weak performance by comparison and infact was destroyed by a washed up X-man in 92'

How can a guy be considered great if he never dominated or played on the top level, and infact only played on a weaker level that Horry and JR Smith can reach?

HEY OP HOWS YOUR BUISNESS GOING? HOWS YOUR HOME EQUITY GOING? HOWS YOUR WIFE AND KIDS GOING? NICE LIFE YIKES