Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: Nose ring Dorsey bans politician from twitter for saying men can't get pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    It carries zero weight with me. I'm just asking if anyone honestly beiieves that men can get pregnant.
    I doubt it. But, who are you to ask about reason anyway? Aren't you the dude who trolls the Chauvin thread calling him innocent and an honorable man?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Nose ring Dorsey bans politician from twitter for saying men can't get pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    I doubt it. But, who are you to ask about reason anyway? Aren't you the dude who trolls the Chauvin thread calling him innocent and an honorable man?
    You doubt it? What kind of a dumbass are you??

You guys are trolls. You only care about Science when it benefits your agenda like global warming, abortion, vaccinations, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You doubt it? What kind of dumbass are you??

I meant i doubt anyone believes that.

No, I don't personally believe men can get pregnant.

Nice duck and swerve, but I'll play along. I dont know Chauvin, but I'm sure he's a great guy. Family man. Never been in any prior trouble. Unlike the other guy involved. Perhaps at worst he mishandled the situation. He clearly didn't intend to kill.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I meant i doubt anyone believes that.

No, I don't personally believe men can get pregnant.

Ahh well that's a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Nice duck and swerve, but I'll play along. I dont know Chauvin, but I'm sure he's a great guy. Family man. Never been in any prior trouble. Unlike the other guy involved. Perhaps at worst he mishandled the situation. He clearly didn't intend to kill.
    How was that a duck and swerve. I answered your question.

Decent college freshman

Nice.

It's always great to watch conservatives get outraged over trivial shit.