Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Why do Liberals hate police but LOVE politicians??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Take a poll. More Liberals hate police than Conservatives do. Why is that?
    I mean sure...of the people that hate police, a higher percentage are democratic voters. I wouldn't use the term liberal though because it's not really accurate.

The issue is that you turn that in to "why do Liberals hate police?".

Then you combine that with "love affair for politicians" as though anyone actually likes any politicians. You're grasping at straws to make...some kind of point or whatever.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I mean sure...of the people that hate police, a higher percentage are democratic voters. I wouldn't use the term liberal though because it's not really accurate.

The issue is that you turn that in to "why do Liberals hate police?".

Then you combine that with "love affair for politicians" as though anyone actually likes any politicians. You're grasping at straws to make...some kind of point or whatever.
    I'm making several points of how hypocritical the Left is.

They see Antifa hurling things at police and burning police stations to the ground and they don't say a word. However, Capitol Hill rioters storm the Capitol and a police officer dies as a result (later it was determined he died of natural causes) and Liberal politicians are mourning this guy. Hypocrites.

Then, Liberals vote for a President who helped incarcerate more African Americans and minorities since the mid 90's, and voted out a President who was reforming the prison system and was releasing prisoners early, most of whom were Black. If that isn't the dumbest thing and the most blatant hypocrisy, then I don't know what is.

NBA Superstar

I'm making several points of how hypocritical the Left is.

They see Antifa hurling things at police and burning police stations to the ground and they don't say a word. However, Capitol Hill rioters storm the Capitol and a police officer dies as a result (later it was determined he died of natural causes) and Liberal politicians are mourning this guy. Hypocrites.

Then, Liberals vote for a President who helped incarcerate more African Americans and minorities since the mid 90's, and voted out a President who was reforming the prison system and was releasing prisoners early, most of whom were Black. If that isn't the dumbest thing and the most blatant hypocrisy, then I don't know what is.
    I understand that this is what you're dong. But you're making broad generalizations based on what you hear in the media. You're trying so hard but you don't know how anyone feels.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I want to know if liberals will claims robots are racist when police are inevitably replaced by those boston dynamics robot dogs but crime/arrests by demographics remains unchanged
    Yes, ai and robots are already deemed racist. Rationale: programmers and data are racist initially.

Banned

Because they are hypocrite scumbags.

College superstar

Why do conservatives like small government but love the military and the police? You know the people who enforce the policies of big government. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Why do conservatives like small government but love the military and the police? You know the people who enforce the policies of big government. Lol.
    The military and police protect us from bad guys. Doesn't surprise me that shithead Liberals don't like the military or police. That's why Liberal cities are overrun with crime and with pasty White pink-haired Antifa.

College superstar

The military and police protect us from bad guys. Doesn't surprise me that shithead Liberals don't like the military or police. That's why Liberal cities are overrun with crime and with pasty White pink-haired Antifa.
    Lol. You are like a caricature.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 05-20-2021 at 11:20 AM.

The military and police are the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The military and police are the bad guys.
    You're a fool aren't you? If there weren't any military or police, you'd be getting ass raped right about now. You want that? You want to get ass raped? Is that your pleasure?

You're a fool aren't you? If there weren't any military or police, you'd be getting ass raped right about now. You want that? You want to get ass raped? Is that your pleasure?
    Considering people get raped very frequently, not to mention how often the police and military rape people themselves, this is a very odd post.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

nm
    Last edited by Chick Stern; 05-22-2021 at 05:06 AM.

pm me.

Decent college freshman

Fatty Chewing keeps making stupid ass arguments.

Conservatives like him are pure scum.