NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Latino reporters stick up for white colleagues barred from giving Chi mayor interview

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is facing backlash over a decision to grant one-on-one interviews to only 'black and brown' reporters to mark her two-year anniversary in the role.

Gregory Pratt, a Chicago Tribune reporter who is Latino, revealed he was among those who had been granted an interview but the newspaper decided to cancel it when Lightfoot refused to lift her ban on other reporters.

'I am a Latino reporter @chicagotribune whose interview request was granted for today. However, I asked the mayor's office to lift its condition on others and when they said no, we respectfully canceled,' Pratt tweeted.

'Politicians don't get to choose who covers them.'

The Mayor confirmed in a series of tweets that she was intentionally 'prioritizing media requests from POC reporters' and that it was a 'shame' the journalists assigned to cover Chicago's City Hall in 2021 were overwhelmingly white
    Really? More than 2 decades into the 21st century and this is where we're at?

They’re eating cats! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Latino reporters stick up for white colleagues barred from giving Chi mayor inter

Democrats have full autonomy on racism. They have the power to accuse someone of being a racist, just as they have the power to be and act racist themselves without repercussions or consequences.

Default Re: Latino reporters stick up for white colleagues barred from giving Chi mayor inter

The wealthy interests who sponsor these politicians do so specifically for the purpose of keeping race division.

It's all part of the game.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Another crazy thing is she refusing to allow 1 on 1 interviews by East Asian reporters? Even if whites do make up the overwhelming majority of journalists, how come Asians are getting the shaft? I'm pretty sure they make up an even smaller percentage of journalists than blacks or Latinos.

Decent college freshman

The Chicago mayor can choose who she wants to talk to.

As a white man, salty ass whities who keep bitching about this need to stfu.

Republicans are the one with full autonomy on racism anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Another crazy thing is she refusing to allow 1 on 1 interviews by East Asian reporters? Even if whites do make up the overwhelming majority of journalists, how come Asians are getting the shaft? I'm pretty sure they make up an even smaller percentage of journalists than blacks or Latinos.
    Well that's easy to explain. Blacks hate Asians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    The Chicago mayor can choose who she wants to talk to.

As a white man, salty ass whities who keep bitching about this need to stfu.

Republicans are the one with full autonomy on racism anyway.
    My Jew side is about to come out in full force if you keep copying my shit. I will sue the shit out you. I will sue Jeff. I will shut this entire place down.

CEASE AND DESIST muthaf*cka!

bruh she really doubled down on it what an idiot lol

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    My Jew side is about to come out in full force if you keep copying my shit. I will sue the shit out you. I will sue Jeff. I will shut this entire place down.

CEASE AND DESIST muthaf*cka!
    Calm down before you have a heart attack, fatass Mexican kunt.

Is the RNC even paying you to be the token ISH Mexican Trump ass-licker?