Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul, MN defects from BLM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...aul-founder-s/

Video: https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...633359875?s=20

A founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in St. Paul says he resigned over what he described as the organization’s lack of interest in supporting Black families and opposition to school choice, calling it “the ugly truth.”

“I was an insider in Black Lives Matter. And I learned the ugly truth,” Rashad Turner said in a video posted Thursday on YouTube by TakeCharge Minnesota.

Mr. Turner, a Minneapolis native who now serves as executive director of the Minnesota Parent Union, said he was the first person in his family to graduate from college. He then earned a master’s degree in education from St. Mary’s University in Winona, Minnesota.

“I am living proof that no matter your start in life, quality education is a pathway to success,” he said. “I want the same success for our children in our communities. That’s why in 2015, I was a founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul. I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies: Black lives do matter.”

“However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding Black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis,” he said.

He cited the 2016 platform by the Movement for Black Lives, a network that includes Black Lives Matter, which called for a moratorium on charter schools, siding with national teachers’ unions despite support within the Black community for options to traditional public schools.

“The moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the Black family. But it does create barriers to a better education for Black children,” Mr. Turner said. “I resigned from Black Lives Matter after a year and a half. But I didn’t quit working to improve black lives and access to a great education.”
    I mean, they state it on their website. It's part of their manifesto. The destruction of the Black family. They oppose charter schools. They oppose Black Lives. Their founder buys several houses from all the money she got and moves in to a White neighborhood.

Blacks....bamboozled yet again!

Liberals right now:

Banned

Default Re: Founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul, MN defects from BLM

Lol. Who woulda thought?

Burning down cities is the opposite of education. Teaching blatant hatred and racism is the opposite of education. BLM was communist propaganda and only the lying scumbags defrauding money gained anything. In fact, it actually hurt black people. I ****ing hate BLM and anybody whoever believed in it. Many others hate them as well.

At least that other marxist bitch owns like 4 houses for 4 million dollars, expensive car. How much else did the communist bitch give to herself? She a queen... her sweater say so.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    Lol. Who woulda thought?

Burning down cities is the opposite of education. Teaching blatant hatred and racism is the opposite of education. BLM was communist propaganda and only the lying scumbags defrauding money gained anything. In fact, it actually hurt black people. I ****ing hate BLM and anybody whoever believed in it. Many others hate them as well.

At least that other marxist bitch owns like 4 houses for 4 million dollars, expensive car. How much else did the communist bitch give to herself? She a queen... her sweater say so.
    Imagine if Blacks in this country stopped falling for the propaganda of these Marxists and race hustlers and did the same shit all the minorities in this country do....work! Asians and Latinos...they work. They stand in the same lines, go to the same schools, apply for the same jobs, and you don't hear a peep from. If Blacks freed themselves from the chains of oppressive groups like BLM and Liberals in general, this country would be a striving place for anyone and everyone regardless of color and cultural background. But nope, we are lazy. We're too addicted to that victimhood mentality. I want free shit and I want to point the finger at Big Bad Whitey. Makes me feel better.

BLM has been 100% discredited (not that they had any valid points to begin with.) They even supported Hamas, for fu_ck's sake.

Decent college freshman

BLM is like the modern Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They'll never learn it seems.