Default A Drill Song lyrics explained

The song is done @ his friend's grave.This is his way of mourning

[intro]
    rest in peace to scr+pp n+gga. scr+pp gang. dooski tha man baby (he's saying r.i.p to his close friend who was killed. They changed the name of their gang after he died to scrapp gang)

[pre+chorus]
    look, this a letter to scr+pp, i wanna give bro a hug, but instead, his name in my raps
    and i would save this for the gang, but it’s bigger than that
    cuz my feelings attached to my young n+gga ( normally he wouldnt show emotions outside of his gang/friends but his grief made him share the song for the world)
    and i know it’s all good my n+gga, when i know you watchin’ above, my n+gga
    (mannymade tag)
    but down here we safe, i gotta couple words, i wanna say it to your face

[verse 1]
    like, why you ain’t have your pole on you n+gga?
    lord knows, you’ll blow at a n+gga, what’s wrong wit’ you n+gga? ( he's mad because he feel his friend left him. He doesnt understand why he didnt have a gun on him when he was murdered so he had a chance)
    since that day i keep it on me my n+gga, h+ll nah i’m not alone my n+gga (since scrapp died he never goes anywhere without his gun and without other gang memebers with him. Im guessing scrapp died by himself?)
    we came from, shootin’ ball on the court, to shootin’ n+ggas on porches ( they grew up from innocent kids to murders together)
    ridin’ through the opps, doin’ hits out of porches
    do a walk up, head shots, now there’s blood on my forces ( driving through rival gang members neighborhoods in stolen cars looking to kill them.)
    you remember that time on the 9, you was askin’ for a 9?
    i’m like “h+ll nah i’ll blow for you”, just to show to you i have love for you ( his friend was asking for a gun and he said no ill risk my freedom and shoot the person for you)
    who woulda thought one day i would merch something on you? sh+t crazy (who would of thought one day i would swear something on your name.you can only do this if someone is dead. example i swear on {insert name} i didnt do it)
    and your brother mille he just had a baby, named lil’ brian
    sh+t still the same, baybay lurkin’ wit’ the 9 ( aint nothing changed since you died. one of the members "baybay" is still hiding in rival neighborhoods trying to kill people. So pretty much the gang war is still going on nothing changed since you died.)
    and ya daddy want revenge, and yo momma still cryin’ all the time
    and i just got out from doin’ time, n+gga you could ask the guys, i was slidin’ every time (he's telling his friend you can ask everybody i was trying to get revenge for you non stop driving through rival gang members neightborhoods looking to murder one of them)
    just to show you, you was mine, a couple n+ggas got hit up, and a lot more dyin’
    cleon took time on his case, and bean’s goin’ to trial, he comin’ home by the way ( this is actually pretty sad he's telling his friend what has been going on since he was murdered like he can actually hear him)
    blockboy out at 18, so is bj and rakeem
    yeah the guys still tweakin’ with each other, some like some, and other hate the other ( gang members inter beefing)
    i already know what you finna say, that we ain’t sh+t if we don’t got one another
    that we ain’t sh+t if we don’t help one another, that we ain’t gang if we don’t blow for each other ( if his friend was still alive he would make them squash all the beef but the gang is falling apart without him. He's saying he would say pretty much whats the point of being a gang if we wont protect one another, look out for each other like if someone is homeless, or shoot rival gang members for each other)
    but times change since and so do, n+ggas too, i’m tired of saying what i’m goin’ through
    so i’m goin through, and i bet i hit 2, you know i’m with the sh+t ( if he shoots into a crowd of people in a driveby, he bet he will kill at least hit 2 of em with his aiming)
    a lot of n+ggas get hit up, but ain’t none of mines hit
    get caught, for a hit, won’t none of us snitch
    in the interrogation room, won’t none of us b+tch, n+gga ( if someone from his gang gets caught on a "hit" they will just take their time and do their years in prison before they tell on one of their gangmembers)
    got a clique full of shooters, won’t none of miss, n+gga
    [interlude]
    scr+pp you always said we was gonna get rich, and we is ( his friend use to telll him that one day his gang would get rich and get out of all the bs they have to live in....and they did but this guy in this song died before that happened. His gang is getting rich now though, but neither one of them made it to see it)
    n+gga we out here turnin’ up for you broski, ain’t no letting up n+gga ( he's letting his dead friend no that after he was murdered they went on a killing shooting spree and they are not going to stop attacking the rival gang and whoever is in the way)
    ain’t sh+t change but the name of the gang, bro (letting his friend no that the only thing thats changed about the gang is the name. its now named after him)

[verse 2]
    look, i’m steady cryin’ n+gga, i just load the iron ( He's just crying everyday and loading guns looking to murder rival gang members for revenge)
    n+ggas tryna find where they hidin’ at, then we slidin’ n+gga ( the rival gang are not outside anymore but inthe house because they killed a high ranking gang member, his friend who is the song is named about. So he's trying to find their address to kill them in their home)
    bullet hit your brain, i just want a piece of mind n+gga
    f+ck, with one of mines n+gga, you gone’ end up dyin’
    and i ain’t really hard to find n+gga, foe nem stay up on the 9 n+gga
    .30 drop about 9 n+ggas, we gone get ‘em now n+gga
    f+ck wasting time n+gga? we gone do ‘em like the last n+gga ( He's bragging about a murder they did + he brags that his gang does not wait til the heat cools off, they will kill you right away no matter if they throw their entire life away in the process by getting caught redhanded for it)
    scr+pp gang, 50 shots in that clip when the mac bang
    hit a p+ssy in his head, watch his hat hang (bragging about another murder he or his gang committed)
    we don’t twitter beef, we would never @{at} names
    find out where he at, and then let ‘em bullets (he is bragging his gang is not like most other gangs.They dont argue on social media they will just find you and kill you and not do it for "clout" aka internet fame as a murderer )exchange + sh+lls wit’ you n+ggas
    i pop you with this, you ‘a tell on me n+gga
    get caught for a hit, you ‘a tell on your n+ggas (he says the other gang are snitches and will tell on him if they get shot by him or on their own gang if they get caught)
    if brother’s behind us, we bailin’ them b+tches, scr+pp gang (they drive about 2 or 3 cars deep looking for rival gang members in stolen cars. After they murder someone they abandon the car, run out of the camera view range, and hop in a car driven by fellow gang members)

[outro]
    [?,?,?]

[?]
    scr+pp popped a molly, but we out gettin’ bodies
    [?]
    haha, scr+pp popped a molly, i swear he out his body, ayo

[?]
    yo if he ain’t+ no he’s not ready. i’m ready, i’m strapped

I explained some of the lyrics that may need an explanation.

this guy and pretty much everyone he named in the song have been murdered since this video was made. Its sick cause he's a murderer and its inredibly sad in the same way because he is still a human being. Seeing the sadness in this guy is pretty messed up and he's just 1 random gangmember in 1 random gang.

tldw: Stay out of gang-infested areas, they will kill you trying to get to their target.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 07-29-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: A Drill Song lyrics explained

Embarrassing to think this music

Stickyickyicky