Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I will be depriving you all of my talents for another 2 years due to the board ad

I knew there was a purpose for you being back. At least you gave us the good news that stalker is still alive some of us were genuinely concerned about him after Kobe's passing. He's a troubled guy and he should know we will welcome him back with open arms. You on the other hand... sorry buddy won't miss you or your shtick. I have a hard time believing you even have a soul. Good luck in life, for the next 2 years I guess.

Default Re: I will be depriving you all of my talents for another 2 years due to the board ad

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    I knew there was a purpose for you being back. At least you gave us the good news that stalker is still alive some of us were genuinely concerned about him after Kobe's passing. He's a troubled guy and he should know we will welcome him back with open arms. You on the other hand... sorry buddy won't miss you or your shtick. I have a hard time believing you even have a soul. Good luck in life, for the next 2 years I guess.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi View Post
    Point of order.

Ish knows, in fact the world knows, about grif’s lavender marriage. The constant stream of men coming and going from his wife’s boudoir is an endless source of scandal and amusement.

But does that make grif an actual cuck?

We need a ruling on this important question.
    hes got the same downwards sloping down syndrome eyes as fonzworthless so yes it does make him a cuck