Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Default Re: I've had covid for 9 days now. it's still a joke. if you die from this you're wea

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Suddenly so concerned about bad form yet you go after other poster's dead parents.
    that was a retaliation. and he has since said that his dad isn't dead and he made it up

so you're defending a lying sack of shit lmao

and btw I'm waiting for your midget ass in this other thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ll-man-complex

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I've had covid for 9 days now. it's still a joke. if you die from this you're wea

Kenny is spoiled but at least he doesn't lie about it. He's telling the truth.

"8ball" who is an offshoot alt of many different posters (which anybody could see that's been here a while... Shooter, Draynklay, pipnrodman & many others disappear in his wake ~ Simon) is just fabricating some millionaire life (LOL) in an artificial manner to argue with people troll them, and gain momentary satisfaction that they may think he's actually what he says he is.

In reality its just extreme mental illness and trolling to attempt to bandaid his own pathetic existence.

Real OGs here don't make up elaborate lies about who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    oh wow, no troll I will actually take this to heart. I used the term semi-trolling, but that is actually very sound advice. I feel my work ethic and education are definitely there. And I do try to hit the gym everyday with 2 rest days per week because that helps with my energy and productivity, been better about it since my company hasn't made me travel for work since the pandemic started. I feel what holds me back is stuff like you pointed out. IDK if I subconciously have a nihilistic outlook or I just have a hard time taking pride in working for others. But for sure it's what I need to work on to become more successful. Cheers!

The more irreplaceable you are the more leverage you have in life to demand more. If you don't get what you want, you update your CV and now your CV looks even better because you have developed more skill sets. So you go out and demand more money from others, or you are able to do more flexible level of work because you are more "dimensions" to your "game".

From your posts you are a smart dude. I have no doubt. Demand more responsibility and they will give it, do it without complaining without a care in the world if you are getting "paid" more or less. They will notice, or some other employer will notice. The best way to keep moving up is to work your way into being the "right hand" man to the boss. Learn from him, make yourself irreplaceable to the boss. Spending your days being bitter about being a "wage slave" is all short term thinking.

Build your skillsets and your CV. When the time is right, maximize your leverage with your current employer or next employer. Shop yourself around and see what the market will pay for a more improved "j3lademaster". Then come back to your current employer and demand more.

j3lademaster, you are listening to the wrong people. The internet posters that are nihilistic about life and opportunity will drag you down. I swear to God if you hang around with people like me you will change your outlook completely. I don't hang around or listen to people that drag me down. A change in outlook is the first step towards improving your life. But you have to act on it as well.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 09-17-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Kenny is spoiled but at least he doesn't lie about it. He's telling the truth.

"8ball" who is an offshoot alt of many different posters (which anybody could see that's been here a while... Shooter, Draynklay, pipnrodman & many others disappear in his wake ~ Simon) is just fabricating some millionaire life (LOL) in an artificial manner to argue with people troll them, and gain momentary satisfaction that they may think he's actually what he says he is.

In reality its just extreme mental illness and trolling to attempt to bandaid his own pathetic existence.

Real OGs here don't make up elaborate lies about who they are.
    Yes I am Simon.

Shooter was a super smart poster. I wish I was him.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 09-17-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    I'm happy for your success 8ball. I just hope some day you appreciate it and become more humble

you should show more class if you're gonna be part of our elite class. we don't want one of our own going around making a scene at restaurants asking other v.i.p club members how they're paying for their dining experience. it's bad manners
    Next time someone talks about losing their parents I'll think about you and what it means to have good manners.

Yes I am Simon.

Shooter was a super smart poster. I wish I was him.
    ohhh.. its Steve lmao. I thought you retired

no wonder you're so angry. remember when you threatened me with legal action cause I mocked Jeff's voice

Next time someone talks about losing their parents I'll think about you and what it means to have good manners.
    but he didn't lose his dad. he said he lied. why did you ban me 5 times for insults in a month and then let smoke make fun of a 9 year old girls birth defect

The reason why dying from covid is a joke is because real nikkas dont die

3-time NBA All-Star

lost my taste and smell for 4 days. that's the worst part about it. everything tastes like spit. like you were dreaming about eating and you wake up with that disgusting taste. you just get a fever for a day and barely any cough. my appetite didn't change. you can sort of get a hint of citrus, spice and tomatoes. the best thing to eat is cheesy pasta. and if you dump a shit ton of salt on stuff you get that tingling sensation too. your nasal passages get shredded and blood will come out. it feels like you're under water sorta

I had covid before and honestly the earlier one was way worse and effected the lungs way more. I could barely breathe. this one just produces mucus.

the delta or MU shit is a cake walk.

bunch of heath ledger p*ssies dying from this

This is as bad as some of the anti vaxxer propaganda. Your experience dosn't speak for everyone dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    This is as bad as some of the anti vaxxer propaganda. Your experience dosn't speak for everyone dude.
    when did I say I was coming up with my own science on the matter lol. wtf

nothing I say is based on personal opinion

3-time NBA All-Star

when did I say I was coming up with my own science on the matter lol. wtf

nothing I say is based on personal opinion
    It's the assumption your statement makes. That since you survived it relatively unharmed that everyone else should also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    It's the assumption your statement makes. That since you survived it relatively unharmed that everyone else should also.
    its not an assumption that surviving a slightly worse flu that kills a little more people each year means your immune system is strong and if you die from it yours is likely weak and you're probably old, a smoker or obese

this is called science and biology

but he didn't lose his dad. he said he lied. why did you ban me 5 times for insults in a month and then let smoke make fun of a 9 year old girls birth defect
    I banned you more than 5 times because its fun.

I banned you more than 5 times because its fun.
    you better watch out. I bring a ton of revenue to this place. you dont want your net worth dipping under 2 million do you

ISH share holders aren't very happy with you

Good college starter

Covid can be laughably weak and then you have breathing difficulties for 10 minutes and it passes but you're dead by then.