Default Gaige Grosskreutz chair breaks during Zoom Call, Kyle Rittenhouse laughs ass off

This guy just has the absolute worst luck whenever Kyle Rittenhouse is around. In person or during Zoom.

From the comments:

"The fact that you can see his head just sitting there is so funny"

"I'm just gonna stay down. I'm just not safe around Rittenhouse"

"Kyle practically having an aneurysm trying to hold it in just killed me. Lmfao"

"Kyle's in the back fighting for his life a second time "

Even though he's a scumbag, I legit feel sorry for him. And it's amazing how one moment you're sitting there with that wound to your bicep, not knowing that one day the guy who blew it off is going to be in a position where he's in a sense forced to laugh at you. It's one loss after another.

Default Re: Gaige Grosskreutz chair breaks during Zoom Call, Kyle Rittenhouse laughs ass off

Quite interesting

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: Gaige Grosskreutz chair breaks during Zoom Call, Kyle Rittenhouse laughs ass off

Imagine the type of cringe thoughts of "ugh I did that" that will haunt this man forever

Gaige and Rittenhouse dynamic reminds me of the Wet Bandits and Kevin McCallister

Its the maga curse

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What a huge L for those going against Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

What a huge L for those going against Kyle.
    He tries to sue the kid he tried to murder, cause the kid blows his arm off... then the kid laughs at him during legal proceedings...

From one of the Zoom court hearings, Anthony Hubert's father gives the judge the middle finger because the judge didn't increase Kyle's bail to $2,000,000.

I knew there was something wrong with that guy. Someone who cannot be reasoned with. Like an antifa guy. He's probably a self focus person who probably also has a long criminal record. But that's just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Rittenhouse this, Rittenhouse that

Does this potato have a spud?

Please stop waxing about Rittenhouse.