Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: I still think Jokic is underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    OOOF okay this post aged terribly and i know that his supporting cast was terrible in the last 2 playoffs but the way they got swept against the Suns was so terrible. Chris Paul pretty much exposed him in that series. Seriously go watch it. But the Nuggets and Jokic got much better obviously. I have heard someone say those 2 playoff experiences made him a better player because he became a more aggressive scorer and i agree with that. Also Jokic and Murray compliment each other beautifully. I just regret the Embiid part, i feel like he played even worse in recent playoffs.
    On/off is a terrible stat to use, because it highly overrates starters on good teams or good benches on bad teams.

Jokic Stan

Still can't believe this guy had so many haters.

Just goes to show the NBA fan base is casual and dumb as hell.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    He is underrated among the fan base though...which is my point. He is barely talked about just like Duncan was barely talked about compared to Shaq, Kobe, and even KG.

I'd be willing to bet that the average NBA fan holds someone like Carmelo Anthony in higher regards than Jokic.
    God damn I made so many good posts in this thread. Bolding this one for sure since I called it early. So many Jokic haters/casuals literally JUST realized this postseason Jokic took Carmelo's Denver number (15). I saw a ton of comments saying the Nugs should've never allowed Jokic to wear Carmelo's number and Carmelo is a better basketball player...

Jokic Stan

Jokic just had TWENTY rebounds in the first half tonight. Currently has 27/24/8...all this in only 32 minutes.

Seriously there has never been a player like Jokic. He is just as unique as a Lebron or Giannis. Really hope this dude gets a ring one day because he is easily one of the best offensive players ever. Basically a Dirk/Bird hybrid.
    Bolded

Jokic Stan

Jokic is GOATED. Best offensive player in the league for me and easily one of the best all time.

Dude has been a superstar every playoff run unlike the Sixers center.

I don't have a single wrong post in this thread.

God damn I made so many good posts in this thread. Bolding this one for sure since I called it early. So many Jokic haters/casuals literally JUST realized this postseason Jokic took Carmelo's Denver number (15). I saw a ton of comments saying the Nugs should've never allowed Jokic to wear Carmelo's number and Carmelo is a better basketball player...
    This is 3ball level douchiness, you should be better than that. And I'd like to see these comments of people in 2023 claiming Melo is better than Jokic, post links/screenshots of this.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    This is 3ball level douchiness, you should be better than that. And I'd like to see these comments of people in 2023 claiming Melo is better than Jokic, post links/screenshots of this.
    Sorry, I agree it's douchiness but I've been on the Jokic bandwagon since the bubble.

Also should've been more clear, I saw a lot of people claiming the Nuggets version of Melo is better than Jokic. Come on..you know what crowd is saying this (MuH mIdRaNgE, PuRe HoOpEr crowd).