The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Is it ok to call someone by their sex instead of guessing their gender wrong?

Gender from what I understand is fluid but sex is binary. So if I don't want to offend anyone can I just call them male and female?

"Hey you female. Those are some nice boobs sticking out your tuxedo"

"Hey you male, hurry up and finish your business inside the restroom so I can send my daughter safely inside "

If you refer to people by their biological sex and avoid talking about gender at all then you're golden right?

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is it ok to call someone by their sex instead of guessing their gender wrong?

Yea perhaps but who knows.

You could also just be a normal person and not talk about any of this with people you don’t know.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Is it ok to call someone by their sex instead of guessing their gender wrong?

I'd say **** your pronouns, I'm calling you by what I see you as, 90% of trans people look like men wearing womens clothes not like women at all so by instinct I would refer to you as a he

Are you trolling Shawk?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Are you trolling Shawk?
    Obviously? OP is trolling so should I give a serious answer..?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Gender from what I understand is fluid but sex is binary. So if I don't want to offend anyone can I just call them male and female?

"Hey you female. Those are some nice boobs sticking out your tuxedo"

"Hey you male, hurry up and finish your business inside the restroom so I can send my daughter safely inside "

If you refer to people by their biological sex and avoid talking about gender at all then you're golden right?
    Jstern's (jalopy's) Ult

Yes