Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Alex Jones Makes Frightening Covid Prediction!

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    FOH with this bullshit.

We were vilified to the utmost extreme, called out by the president himself. We were called traitors, plague spreaders and granny killers. We were told we couldn't take part in society and some of us were forced to choose between the vax and our job.

If you truly believe that people should have the freedom not to take the vaccine, your anger should really be aimed at those who tried to strip us of those freedoms. Yet you seem more upset at the people complaining about it.

What a phony POS you are.

College superstar

Alex Jones and all the anti vaxxers in this thread still won’t say germ theory is fake though.

I guarantee you Nanners and Baller still wash their hands and eat pasteurized food.

The left wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back the Covid lockdowns and mandates with all of their sudden fearmongering.

"You know what else is coming? An election.

They wanna restart the communist era so they can justify more lockdowns, more censorship, more illegal drop boxes, more mail-in ballots, and trillions of dollars in payoffs to their political allies heading into the 2024 election. Does that sound familiar? These are bad people, these are sick people we're dealing with."

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Alex Jones and all the anti vaxxers in this thread still won’t say germ theory is fake though.

I guarantee you Nanners and Baller still wash their hands and eat pasteurized food.
    I cant speak for alex jones or the other anti-vaxxers in this thread, but personally I lean about 75/25 toward terrain theory over germ.

Hilarious "guarantee" youre making here. I wash my hands when I know for sure that they are dirty, but I def do not do not wash them religiously/compulsively... and the vast majority of dairy I consume is raw and unprocessed milk/butter/cheese from local farms

I guarantee that the only difference between you and the average libtard is that you have more tie-dye and poverty.
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-01-2023 at 03:49 PM.