Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Anti-Gun nuts, please explain why we shouldn't own guns again

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Every post by Lakers Legend is about me.

He likes me. He loves me. He wants my c*ck.
    Having been a member of this website for a few months now, I must confess that this particular account strikes me as exceptionally peculiar. The vast majority of his posts appear singularly devoted to you, and I'm left to ponder the underlying rationale behind such a curious phenomenon.

There unquestionably has to be an underlying reason for this. It is highly plausible that you might have unintentionally offended or slighted him in some manner in the past. It's exceedingly improbable for an individual to undergo such a dramatic transformation in their demeanor overnight. A person just doesn't develop such a grudge overnight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Having been a member of this website for a few months now, I must confess that this particular account strikes me as exceptionally peculiar. The vast majority of his posts appear singularly devoted to you, and I'm left to ponder the underlying rationale behind such a curious phenomenon.

There unquestionably has to be an underlying reason for this. It is highly plausible that you might have unintentionally offended or slighted him in some manner in the past. It's exceedingly improbable for an individual to undergo such a dramatic transformation in their demeanor overnight. A person just doesn't develop such a grudge overnight.
    sounds like Jsterns Alt.

By the way if this poster is legit , Patsy has offend just about every person on ISH ... get used to it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    In America i think everyone should arm themselves and conceal carry but get trainjng on gun safety and how to shoot
    my word , don't trust anyone ???

you must live in the hood with Patsy.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post

Oh I offended him alright. By calling him a Liberal f@ggot, which he is. And he hasn't been able to drop it since. He should move on with his life. Cause my views on him will never change. He will always be a Liberal f@ggot to me.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    you must live in the hood with Patsy.
    Poopsie would not survive 10 seconds in the hood.