Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: "Don't kill the messenger..."

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Are you going to address what was posted? Can you at least admit Matt Walsh is a bad guy? If you can't, your claim to be a morality judge is really lacking.
    Matt Walsh is a nazi but he willingly volunteers to work for a jewish boss? Lol, okay.

Sorry but no, I don't agree with your take at all. I think you're a sad, angry person who resents Walsh because you feel obligated to. I don't agree with him on everything, namely his stance on abortion, but he is far from being a bad guy. I judge people on their actions, not their words.... or old tweets. Joe Biden was friends with a KKK leader and is seen holding his hand in pictures, yet somehow a vote for Joe Biden was seen as a vote against racism.

For example I never accused you of being an evil person, because deep down I know you don't believe half of what you're saying. I know you love money and capitalism just like every other american. I know that you're aware of the differences beteween men and women just like everyone else. I've only ever accused you of being a liar and a phony.

That would make you dumb and ignorant, but not evil. You guys can be redeemed if you were mature enough to accept the truth about yourselves. Which is that YOU guys are the hateful ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Matt Walsh is a nazi but he willingly volunteers to work for a jewish boss? Lol, okay.

Sorry but no, I don't agree with your take at all. I think you're a sad, angry person who resents Walsh because you feel obligated to. I don't agree with him on everything, namely his stance on abortion, but he is far from being a bad guy. I judge people on their actions, not their words.... or old tweets. Joe Biden was friends with a KKK leader and is seen holding his hand in pictures, yet somehow a vote for Joe Biden was seen as a vote against racism.

For example I never accused you of being an evil person, because deep down I know you don't believe half of what you're saying. I know you love money and capitalism just like every other american. I know that you're aware of the differences beteween men and women just like everyone else. I've only ever accused you of being a liar and a phony.

That would make you dumb and ignorant, but not evil. You guys can be redeemed if you were mature enough to accept the truth about yourselves. Which is that YOU guys are the hateful ones.
    Well Joe Biden IS a racist. He was besties with Storm Thurmond ffs. So not really a good example. I didn’t say Matt Walsh was a nazi I said he’s hanging out with Nazis. There is video proof of that. Are you going to argue with the footage? . Old tweets? That pro Singapore tweet was recent

I can admit Biden, supposedly the guy on “my side”, is a bad guy. Why can’t you do the same with Walsh? Supposedly you’re less dogmatic than me right?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Well Joe Biden IS a racist. He was besties with Storm Thurmond ffs. So not really a good example. I didn’t say Matt Walsh was a nazi I said he’s hanging out with Nazis. There is video proof of that. Are you going to argue with the footage? . Old tweets? That pro Singapore tweet was recent

I can admit Biden, supposedly the guy on “my side”, is a bad guy. Why can’t you do the same with Walsh? Supposedly you’re less dogmatic than me right?
    Is Joe Biden a Nazi though? I mean, would you classify him as a Nazi? That's all we want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Is Joe Biden a Nazi though? I mean, would you classify him as a Nazi? That's all we want to know.
    No the only politician I suspect of potentially being a Nazi is DeSantis. And I can be sure of that. Good news that means your hero Trump isn’t a Nazi in my book!

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'm not involved in this thread.
    You're involved in every thread here.

This could be a thread about breakfast meals, and before I open it I already know you'd be in here explaining how liberals and gays ruined breakfast and made your life awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

This could be a thread about breakfast meals, and before I open it I already know you'd be in here explaining how liberals and gays ruined breakfast and made your life awful.
    I doubt it, food is one thing he's definitively positive about.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I am not like RRR3 that posts in every thread with his 50,000 posts. And yes, Liberals are awful. And this is a political forum and myself and others will discuss about how awful Liberals are. I know you don't like because you are one of these awful Liberals, but you're more than welcome to post elsewhere.

I doubt it, food is one thing he's definitively positive about.

I can only imagine the intense war that would take place inside of Chewing's head if he were served rainbow pancakes.

I can only imagine the intense war that would take place inside of Chewing's head if he were served rainbow pancakes.

Banned

It has nothing to do with being dogmatic, it has to do with not being retarded.

Should we presume that the Obamas were predatory rapists because they were good friends with Harvey Weinstein? What about them being friends with Jay-Z? He sold crack to pregnant women. Tell us, how strictly are you prepared to enforce this standard? Bernie Sanders who I'm sure is one of your heroes endorsed Cardi B, someone who drugged men and robbed them.

Tell me how Walsh is such a bad guy again?