Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default I spilled hot coffee all over myself on the drive to work this morning

And I blame you guys. Yes, you, ISH. I got on my phone to see what was popping on the OTC Lounge and my phone slipped out of my hands, landed on the coffee cup that was between my legs as it warming my nut sack, and the cup just flipped and soiled all of my pants. And I wear khakis to the office! Luckily, I have gym shorts in the car at all times. So yes, I am working with gym shorts on. Because the work never stops! The lines of production cannot be interrupted! And it's all your fault ISH for making this place so damn interesting!

Default Re: I spilled hot coffee all over myself on the drive to work this morning

OP is a nice guy.

Default Re: I spilled hot coffee all over myself on the drive to work this morning

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP is a nice guy.
    Much appreciated. We're all family here. One unit. G-Unit.

I am surprised you even have a job

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I am surprised you even have a job
    A lot of people have jobs here in the United States. It's a really cool place!

Not airballing my layups anymore

This forum is quite interesting and intriguing and I find myself visiting more frequently than I initially anticipated. The spectrum of perspectives and backgrounds represented here is its strength. It's a place to broaden your horizons. That in itself could be very distracting, so it's only a matter of time until we all spill coffee on ourselves.

However, it would be remiss of me not to mention one negative aspect, and that's the poster that goes by RRR3. I'm an honest person and I have to say it, RRR3 is a bit of a downer. Often time his comments and behavior are not only disrespectful, but also detrimental to the overall tone of the forum. It is disheartening to see such negativity in an otherwise positive and vibrant community. He gives off a certain vibe that I have trouble putting into words. A foreboding darkness. An individual with whom I would vehemently prefer not to find myself confined within a room.

In spite of this blemish, my overall involvement on ISH has been quite positive, and I'm quite happy to be part of this community.

This forum is quite interesting and intriguing and I find myself visiting more frequently than I initially anticipated. The spectrum of perspectives and backgrounds represented here is its strength. It's a place to broaden your horizons. That in itself could be very distracting, so it's only a matter of time until we all spill coffee on ourselves.

However, it would be remiss of me not to mention one negative aspect, and that's the poster that goes by RRR3. I'm an honest person and I have to say it, RRR3 is a bit of a downer. Often time his comments and behavior are not only disrespectful, but also detrimental to the overall tone of the forum. It is disheartening to see such negativity in an otherwise positive and vibrant community. He gives off a certain vibe that I have trouble putting into words. A foreboding darkness. An individual with whom I would vehemently prefer not to find myself confined within a room.

In spite of this blemish, my overall involvement on ISH has been quite positive, and I'm quite happy to be part of this community.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

If Poopsie is telling the truth that he lives in NYC, there is no way he has a car.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Patrick sorry to hear about the spill.
    Not worthy of a thread , but I will say this:

You probably slurped and choked after reading one of your deflection posts or threads and it landed on your gut , cause you can't see your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Patrick sorry to hear about the spill.
    Not worthy of a thread , but I will say this:

You probably slurped and choked after reading one of your deflection posts or threads and it landed on your gut , cause you can't see your legs.

You have animosity issues for a 65-year-old geriatric. You need to embrace peace and love and appreciate the reason why we all come to ISH instead of trying to bring people down like you usually do with your negativity and jumbled word salad posts.

But guess what? I got love for all of you.

What up chew, be easy. You still have one of the best names, and I dunno how you went from a forum OG to a dude who is always bickering, but keep rollin'.

Muchluv,

-Smak