Cool This spring I want everyone to join me on a trip to the Lebron James Museum in Akron

Visiting this museum represents an incredible opportunity for intellectual and spiritual growth, and I want it to be something we do together.

Ive spoken to Jeff about using his basketball press credentials for getting us exclusive access to the facility on a day of our choosing. He is working with his connections as we speak.

But just imagine being there, to see, and sniff the socks Lebron wore in Game 6 against Boston.

Think about softly caressing your cheek with the very jock strap (size 4XL) he donned while chasing down Iguodala’s layup.

You’ll see the personal possessions left behind in the James home by Da Real Lambo after he got so shook of Lebron he literally bolted out of the house without even grabbing his stuff and never came back.

Theres so much history to immerse yourself in. WeÂ’ll get the full experience of actually being with King Lebron from the pre-game chalk toss to the post game shower, and of reliving all the milestones in between. Im especially looking forward to that post game shower.

This April fellas. We’re doing this. And I want you all there.

RSVP’s are due by Lebron’s birthday, December 30th. Please include 50 dollars in each RSVP that I can pass on to Lebron as a gift.

I look forward to seeing you all this April

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: This spring I want everyone to join me on a trip to the Lebron James Museum in Ak

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Visiting this museum represents an incredible opportunity for intellectual and spiritual growth, and I want it to be something we do together.

Ive spoken to Jeff about using his basketball press credentials for getting us exclusive access to the facility on a day of our choosing. He is working with his connections as we speak.

But just imagine being there, to see, and sniff the socks Lebron wore in Game 6 against Boston.

Think about softly caressing your cheek with the very jock strap (size 4XL) he donned while chasing down Iguodala’s layup.

You’ll see the personal possessions left behind in the James home by Da Real Lambo after he got so shook of Lebron he literally bolted out of the house without even grabbing his stuff and never came back.

Theres so much history to immerse yourself in. WeÂ’ll get the full experience of actually being with King Lebron from the pre-game chalk toss to the post game shower, and of reliving all the milestones in between. Im especially looking forward to that post game shower.

This April fellas. We’re doing this. And I want you all there.

RSVP’s are due by Lebron’s birthday, December 30th. Please include 50 dollars in each RSVP that I can pass on to Lebron as a gift.

I look forward to seeing you all this April
    I think stalkerforlife hacked OP's account.

Default Re: This spring I want everyone to join me on a trip to the Lebron James Museum in Ak

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I think stalkerforlife hacked OP's account.

What? Bro the fifty aint goin to me. It goes directly to Lebron as a sign of our loyalty, and of our gratitude to Lebron for BEING Lebron.

Im personally gonna send him much more than 50 but I didnt want to put a strain on everyone else especially around the holidays.

Banned

What? Bro the fifty aint goin to me. It goes directly to Lebron as a sign of our loyalty, and of our gratitude to Lebron for BEING Lebron.

Im personally gonna send him much more than 50 but I didnt want to put a strain on everyone else especially around the holidays.
    Lebron is only worth $50 to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Lebron is only worth $50 to you?

Bro.

He’s deserves more money than could ever be summoned or even theorized.

Youre missing the point.

I just want everyone to send him SOMETHING. His museum is graciously willing to host us for the trip of a lifetime, and we are blessed to have that privilege. In addition to the standard 23 dollar admission charge that goes to the museum foundation, which of course we will all pay, I want us to send LEBRON something out of gratitude. Just as a personalized sign of thanks.

It’s called being a mature adult.

Banned

Bro.

He’s deserves more money than could ever be summoned or even theorized.

Youre missing the point.

I just want everyone to send him SOMETHING. His museum is graciously willing to host us for the trip of a lifetime, and we are blessed to have that privilege. In addition to the standard 23 dollar admission charge that goes to the museum foundation, which of course we will all pay, I want us to send LEBRON something out of gratitude. Just as a personalized sign of thanks.

It’s called being a mature adult.
    No, YOU'RE missing the point. Lebron should be worth far more than only $50 to you and all the rest of his fans on here. For someone of Lebron's stature, you should be ready to sell your body to give him a worthy birthday gift.

Fifty dollars.....you disgust me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I’m gonna go and put a steph curry jersey on a lebron statue