Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I've been traveling for 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Hilarious to see OP claim to have found some kind of enlightenment because he spent a whole 2 months away from the site, talking shit about how this place is the same old people and the same old insults, and how its healthy to get out instead of repeatedly having the same conversations here... and then spend the next couple days arguing with anyone who disagrees

No doubt Hateraid is the epitome of mental health and an expert in general life wisdom... the guy spent 2 months off the site and realized that its stupid to waste your time arguing about nonsensical bullshit here, and the moment he got back he created an antagonistic thread and started arguing about nonsensical bullshit with everyone who took the bait
    You're another who can benefit from breaking the cycle. I can't recall a time you've contributed to any positive conversation on here. You're another one who gets his only social interaction and endorphin boost by posting here

Save yourself young man

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    You're another who can benefit from breaking the cycle. I can't recall a time you've contributed to any positive conversation on here. You're another one who gets his only social interaction and endorphin boost by posting here

Save yourself young man
    Your lack of self awareness is both amusing and alarming.

College superstar

Stop attacking Hateraid

He has found himself. I’m proud.

And we all should be thankful that he won’t be making threads exploiting his kids and employees anymore.

God bless.