Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Jamal Murray the Real MVP? Nikola Jokić....fraud? Denver Nuggets...

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Reggie Jackson. Watch him play.
    I know his game well I've seen him play in person

hes a downgrade for the nuggets but this team did well last year because they had multiple weapons

I havent seen many nuggets games this year but I guarantee some of their losses are because they arent shooting as well as they were last year, their offense was on fire all year last year including their insane shooting

probably that lanky fucker michael porter jr and kcp cooling down from their crazy over-achieving shotmaking

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Murray is underrated that’s the point.

He’s on a Booker, Mitchell, Irving level but y’all bitch ass white boys won’t give him that.
    Not that it matters, but I know you are white. You said you have a friend who lives in Danville, pretty much everyone there is white & it's a very square town, which means there is a high chance that you are white.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    ok so you can only produce random videos where you can’t even see who’s driving the truck

sounds legit

hightwey is a bit of a **** but who tf else would drive it?! lol

he wouldnt even find these videos via the algorithm

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    probably that lanky fucker michael porter jr and kcp cooling down from their crazy over-achieving shotmaking
    Porter is his usual self, KCP a bit down. Chemistry is totally broken though. The Nuggets' game is not based on two ball handlers but moving without the ball. Murray does that. Reggie doesn't do much when he doesn't have the ball. No cuts, no screens no nothing. I'd play Braun or Strawther. Maybe even Gillespie. You can be a worse player than Reggie and fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Murray is underrated that’s the point.

He’s on a Booker, Mitchell, Irving level but y’all bitch ass white boys won’t give him that.
    Murray IS underrated, but it's not because nobody wants to give him credit, it's because he's missed so much time the last three years. And he's not quite on current Booker's level. I would take him over Mitchell and Irving though. Better playmaker than the former and more mentally stable than the latter.

Also, you have a history of bizarre mental health breakdowns after first trying to make a serious point that everyone immediately points out as obviously flawed, and then you try to act crazy to deflect from the fact your serious point was proven retarded.

Luckily everyone seems to recognize that and nobody here is taking your cringey bait too seriously.

WTF are you talking about? MPJ shot 35% from 3 in the playoffs, KCP 38%.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post

WTF are you talking about? MPJ shot 35% from 3 in the playoffs, KCP 38%.
    thats pretty good.

very timely shot-making. KCP shooting nearly 40% doesnt surprise me I know he's a good shooter

that mpj bum making timely shots was definitely over-achieving

thats pretty good.

very timely shot-making. KCP shooting nearly 40% doesnt surprise me I know he's a good shooter

that mpj bum making timely shots was definitely over-achieving

MPJ shot over 40% from 3 during his first 3 seasons during the regular season. This past playoffs was his worst shooting in the playoffs. He shot 40% from 3 during the '21 playoffs, 38% the season before that.

This playoffs was the worst 3 pt shooting in his career.

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Not that it matters, but I know you are white. You said you have a friend who lives in Danville, pretty much everyone there is white & it's a very square town, which means there is a high chance that you are white.
    The irony of a white guy pretending to be Mexican accusing a Mexican of being white

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    keep doing some weird elaborate lie about you have a shitty ford raptor.
    yikes

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    yikes

Does it lean as much as your Tacoma did when you get in it?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post
    Nuggets without Jamal Murray are trash. 6-1 with him. 4-5 without him this season.

2022 NBA Playoffs without Jamal Murray 1st round exit.

2023 NBA Playoffs with Jamal Murray won the championship.

Nikola Jokić can't even get out the first round without Murray.

Meanwhile, LeBron took a scrub '07 Cavs team to the Finals.....

I'm not saying Nikola Jokić isn't good, but is he really this all time great multiple MVP player people make him out to be? Without Murray, Nuggets don't look like a threat at all.
    Ok, we saw how good they were without him but then again Jokic needs someone.

we're in a 2-3 star league. Every contender has 2 guys they think should be in the all star convo. really hard to take a team of role players to a good record unless they're a collection of the best role guys in league. Steph is one of the few stars without a costar, we see how gs is doing this year and he's got a top like 15 prime all time.

Team would have to be like derrick white, bogdan bogdanovic, OG, Kuzma, jokic to go anywhere, likely not winning a title

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post
    Yet got bounced in the playoffs before even making the conference finals let alone Finals... let alone coming anywhere close to sniffing a championship.. again without Murray.

Like I stated, not a threat without Murray....
    Tell me, how many contenders would remain so without their 2nd and arguably 3rd (but at least 4th) best players? The Nuggets were missing both Murray and Porter in ‘22, and they lost to the eventual champs…what else was supposed to happen? Which current player would you expect to make hay in the second season even with two of his best weapons injured?

NBA lottery pick

Murray still saving Jokić. Two game winners in the series to get ole boy out the first round…….

Nuggets knew they had to play Murray. All this talk about let Murray rest. LMAO!
    If they rested Murray, it was over for Jokić.

Congrats to the real MVP of the Nuggets… Jamal Freaking Murray