Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Ben Golliver: The Timberwolves’ 115-70 Game 6 victory over Nuggets was… – Denver’s worst playoff loss in franchise history (45 points). Previous: 44 points in 153-109 loss to 1985 Lakers. – Denver’s lowest-scoring playoff game in franchise history. Previous: 104-76 loss to 2005 Spurs. pic.twitter.com/U7vAh8esTl – via Twitter BenGolliver

denver isn't going to shoot this bad again especially in an elimination game. denver wins this in 7.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

He was interesting past couple years but since Team USA dominance, saving us from
    losses single handedly … Antman has quickly become my favorite player. Great kid, great competitor, entertaining game and personality. Tragic back story. Ultimate Leo. Performative with lights brightest and pressure at its highest. Such a competitor. He was guarding Jokic The way LeBron’s ***** ass should’ve took on the assignment in the previous round. But unlike LeBron, Anthony Edwards is courageous and has the heart of a lion.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    He was interesting past couple years but since Team USA dominance, saving us from
    losses single handedly … Antman has quickly become my favorite player. Great kid, great competitor, entertaining game and personality. Tragic back story. Ultimate Leo. Performative with lights brightest and pressure at its highest. Such a competitor. He was guarding Jokic The way LeBron’s ***** ass should’ve took on the assignment in the previous round. But unlike LeBron, Anthony Edwards is courageous and has the heart of a lion.
    he's like half lebron's age.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    "Coach" is like half LeBron's IQ

What a puss. Wonder if Ant can get Madonna?

Local High School Star

Jamal Murray on Anthony Edwards: "It was less about [Edwards], it was more about my elbow at that point. Even some passes, my arm... it was more offensively for him. It wasn't him guarding me. He was scoring on the other end, and scoring at a great rate."

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    Jamal Murray on Anthony Edwards: "It was less about [Edwards], it was more about my elbow at that point. Even some passes, my arm... it was more offensively for him. It wasn't him guarding me. He was scoring on the other end, and scoring at a great rate."
    Too bad he wont get another 4 day rest to rest it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Toody is one game away from losing his conference finals virginity

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Not looking good for the "offensive GOAT" if he can't even muster up 80
    Its incredible how much of a sensitive idiot you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Toody is one game away from losing his conference finals virginity
    Joining the legendary carlos Boozer!

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    What difference does that make? He’s averaging 27/7/7, right? He’s starting right? He’s still on the floor, right? No, no excuses. If winning required shutting down Nikola Jokić, LeBron has a much more suitable body both in size and weight to handle him then 6 foot 4 Anthony Edwards.

LeBron wouldn’t need to waste energy with his superficial hollow offensive number stat padding, and he could use that energy to actually do something meaningful for actual winning. Like I don’t know kind of actually being legendary and take it upon himself to take Joker out of the series as much as he can. Austin Reeves and D’Angelo Russell and definitely Anthony Davis to do the bulk of the offensive fire power. Thus allowing them to grow even more.

But … His basketball IQ is overrated … His leadership is dog shit … He is selfish … And unlike Anthony Edwards, is a competitive coward. You would already know all of this if you watched him and his entire career.

These young upstarts pushing the champs to the limit...no dog in this fight, Denver SHOULD take GM 7 but you never know...go TWolves

Oh and I love this Ant kid, MJ vibes all the way, get er done, youngsta

What difference does that make? He’s averaging 27/7/7, right? He’s starting right? He’s still on the floor, right? No, no excuses. If winning required shutting down Nikola Jokić, LeBron has a much more suitable body both in size and weight to handle him then 6 foot 4 Anthony Edwards.

LeBron wouldn’t need to waste energy with his superficial hollow offensive number stat padding, and he could use that energy to actually do something meaningful for actual winning. Like I don’t know kind of actually being legendary and take it upon himself to take Joker out of the series as much as he can. Austin Reeves and D’Angelo Russell and definitely Anthony Davis to do the bulk of the offensive fire power. Thus allowing them to grow even more.

But … His basketball IQ is overrated … His leadership is dog shit … He is selfish … And unlike Anthony Edwards, is a competitive coward. You would already know all of this if you watched him and his entire career.
    Rent free for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I cant even make a pick here. I think it is a tossup.

That's from page 1. Here we are 6 games later and I still don't know who to pick. In theory Denver should have the advantage but I am not confident about that.

Last game Minnesota doubled Jokic aggressively forcing the other guys to beat them. They have the length and athleticism to rotate quickly and contest shots that are normally open.

I suspect that Minnesota won't let Jokic beat them in game 7. I bet they force the other guys to make shots again and take their chances.