Default get rid of doris burke FFS .......... and get jackson and van gundy back !! this is s

get rid of Doris burke FFS .......... and get jackson and van gundy back !! Or someone else.

this is so boring!!

Please tell me this sow is gone when NBC takes over!!

Default Re: get rid of doris burke FFS .......... and get jackson and van gundy back !! this

Nah I like DB.

**** yourself.

Default Re: get rid of doris burke FFS .......... and get jackson and van gundy back !! this

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Nah I like DB.

**** yourself.
    of course you do, her monotone and sleep inducing style is something only a slow-witted retard like you can appreciate.

Facts Are Misleading

Doris and JJ have zero chemistry.

Doris burke can ball

ESPN's dumbest decision with NBA coverage they've ever made. To not only remove JVG, but to have no decent replacement for him either.

The Atlantic had a great article on how much ESPN could use him right now. I was really hoping TNT would find a way to get him but that may not matter now with TNT possibly losing rights.

If NBC locks in and ESPN continues to fumble their talent, NBA coverage could really fvcking suck now.
    Last edited by Proctor; 05-22-2024 at 10:39 AM.

I never had a problem with Breen, Van Gundy, and Jackson myself. I enjoyed that trio. I knew once they split them up, it was going to be a disaster. Breen, JJ and Doris doing the Finals just isn't going to hit the same.

DB is fine. You guys default to misogyny too easily. Van Gundy sucks. Dude would go off on tangents completely unrelated to the game. It was funny initially but it got the point where there would be competitive action on the court and JVG would be talking about microwave TV dinners or something. I like that DB is actually engaged in the action on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    DB is fine. You guys default to misogyny too easily. Van Gundy sucks. Dude would go off on tangents completely unrelated to the game. It was funny initially but it got the point where there would be competitive action on the court and JVG would be talking about microwave TV dinners or something. I like that DB is actually engaged in the action on the floor.
    JVG's tangents were always kinda over-sensationalized, there's a difference between making some jokes during a dead ball in the 3rd quarter vs veering off topic in a close game late in the 4th. As for DB ("Big Clit Doris"), it's got nothing to do with misogony, she's "fine" and does the job but she is certainly not A team material. This is like having the Finals called by Ryan Ruocco. It just doesn't belong. JVG lent a gravity to it and actually told you what the **** was going on rather than DB moaning over Tatum and Brown or Redick talking about "Alfreds" and trying to sound smart.

OTOH nothing special here but one of my favorite JVG moments.

"And World Peace elbowed him so hard...I don't know if it was inadvertent or not but he hit him with an incredible elbow to the head."

With JVG you knew what the **** was going on. Not this stupid amateur banter we have now.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker View Post
    get rid of Doris burke FFS .......... and get jackson and van gundy back !! Or someone else.

this is so boring!!

Please tell me this sow is gone when NBC takes over!!

I have to agree. Doris isn't terrible. But she is absolutely not a #1 national broadcast level analyst. (neither is JJ, for that matter). And that's not gender-bias talking. Mary Carillo was absolutely a #1 level broadcast analyst for men's tennis. Had no problem with her. But Doris isn't at that level.

They seem more like a #3 team than a Finals team. It's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Doris and JJ have zero chemistry.
    This is definitely true.

JJ needs to step it up.

Dude sounds too serious and pissed off for some reason.