Thumbs up Should the Lakers look at potentially adding Russell Westbrook this offseason?

I feel like they could use a third star. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent this offseason, no?

I honestly think a move like that could unlock Lebron in a lot of ways. It gives the Lakers a third star and a ball handler to take the load off LeKing.

I mean the guy's a former MVP and his name still carries a lot of cache.

If they need to shed salary to sign him they could always put Rui, Reaves and Vanderbilt in a sign and trade.

Your thoughts?

Default Re: Should the Lakers look at potentially adding Russell Westbrook this offseason?

Lebron would probably agree

Default Re: Should the Lakers look at potentially adding Russell Westbrook this offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Well, he doesnt make those decisions.

What do you guys think?

Should they give Russ a look?

Sorry, but LeGM is already in his war room focusing on signing and trading himself to a contender.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Well, he doesnt make those decisions.
    Honestly you need to go outside for once in your life. Are you seriously ok? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I feel like they could use a third star. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent this offseason, no?

I honestly think a move like that could unlock Lebron in a lot of ways. It gives the Lakers a third star and a ball handler to take the load off LeKing.

I mean the guy's a former MVP and his name still carries a lot of cache.

If they need to shed salary to sign him they could always put Rui, Reaves and Vanderbilt in a sign and trade.

Your thoughts?
    He should sign with Dallas right now and reunite with Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba8 View Post
    Honestly you need to go outside for once in your life. Are you seriously ok? SMH
    How about you tell me how quickly you expect Bronny and Bron to turn Atlanta back into contenders, or else GET THE **** OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    This. Would have missed play in back to back years.

Nah we're good on that. What they need to do is S&T Bran instead. It's time we got younger.