Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Naz Reid can lead a team further than Rudy Gobert

Tom Haberstroh: Rudy Gobert is leading all Western Conference players in plus-minus. tomthefinder.com/p/you-wont-bel… – via Twitter tomhaberstroh

too bad hes so unskilled

Trolls fumbling badly. When proven a liar just ignore and repost tweets from beat writers

Local High School Star

Just like certain players have offensive gravity, some have defensive gravity. They change entirely what the opposing team can do in terms of driving to the basket. There's only a handful of people in the NBA that can say that- Gobert is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Naz Reid can space the floor, he can drive the ball, he can pass, he can play D

Naz Reid is a legit better all around player than Gobert and it will show once he goes to his own team.
    Average warriors fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Tom Haberstroh: Rudy Gobert is leading all Western Conference players in plus-minus. tomthefinder.com/p/you-wont-bel… – via Twitter tomhaberstroh

too bad hes so unskilled
    Once again Rudy gets exposed. Hes a liability in the pick & roll. Ans in that situation should NOT have been on the court. I won’t blame him because that’s coaching all day long. But the fact no players including Rudy has the awareness to not allow this situation to even occur is mind boggling. Too many teams do this. Lazy defense. He had no business on the court. You know it. I know it. And Rudy played a good game in general

Naz has been great, no denying that. I still think giving him a max deal and a lead role in an offense would be overextending him, but I will say the quickness with which he gets his threes up is incredible. The way he just flicks it up with his wrist with very little bodily motion is impressive. Curry-esque even.