Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: A Boston Dallas NBA Finals is exactly what Insidehoops needs

Mavs have elite rim protection and might hurt Boston's ability to get into their kick and drive game. Hopefully KP is back to offer relief in the pick and pop game and mid post area. I have my doubts on Dallas overall offense and shooting out side of clutch time while the Celtics typically avoid clutch time all together.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    Mavs have elite rim protection and might hurt Boston's ability to get into their kick and drive game. Hopefully KP is back to offer relief in the pick and pop game and mid post area. I have my doubts on Dallas overall offense and shooting out side of clutch time while the Celtics typically avoid clutch time all together.

It would be a good matchup for sure. Certainly the one I'm hoping we get, altho I'm not counting Minnesota out just yet. I'm not *technically* counting Indiana out either until/unless they lose tonight, but realistically it's pretty improbable for them.

Dallas - Boston would be pretty lit tho.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Kyrie Karma will bit back for sure.

He did Boston dirty.

Then he did Brooklyn dirty.

Kyrie must pay for his sins.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan View Post
    Kyrie Karma will bit back for sure.

He did Boston dirty.

Then he did Brooklyn dirty.

Kyrie must pay for his sins.
    He already did with all the injuries in his career.

Nets & the city of NY did him dirty tbh. He should have been allowed to play without getting vaccinated but they made an example out of him. He wasn't putting anyone but himself at risk by not getting the shot. Visiting teams that had unvaccinated players could still play at Barclays which is the dumbest thing about that whole situation. The mayor wouldn't change the mandate for Irving but did it just as soon as baseball season started. Nets deserved everything that happened to their horrible ass franchise too.