Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default It goes against my narrative, but I hope Luka (Kyrie) wins the Finals

Holy crap that would destroy Lebron's goat case.. It's already destroyed just by Kyrie making the Finals tbh.. The new generation views making the Finals the same as winning it.. Making the Finals is a title of sorts... Let's go Luka!!

NBA Superstar

Default Re: It goes against my narrative, but I hope Luka (Kyrie) wins the Finals

Bro…everyone could see this pivot coming from miles away. Too predictable.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: It goes against my narrative, but I hope Luka (Kyrie) wins the Finals

Whoops duplicate thread - mods delete

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Celtics win - Kyrie can't win without LeBron
    Mavs win - Bron & Luka ball clearly superior to "expert jump shooting" style

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post

It isn't a pivot - I believe the Celtics and Tatum will win due to superior brand of ball - but I don't mind Kyrie and Luka winning because it would really hurt Lebron.

As I stands now, we know that for Lebron to win as 1st option, he needed a sidekick that made the Finals without him

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Celtics win - Kyrie can't win without LeBron
    Mavs win - Bron & Luka ball clearly superior to "expert jump shooting" style

Lebron already lost because, we know that for him to win as 1st option, he needed a sidekick that made the Finals without him

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    It isn't a pivot - I believe the Celtics and Tatum will win due to superior brand of ball - but I don't mind Kyrie and Luka winning because it would really hurt Lebron.

As I stands now, we know that for Lebron to win as 1st option, he needed a sidekick that made the Finals without him
    Sure it is. If the Mavs win you'll make it about Kyrie and Lebron and steer clear of the Luka-ball stuff you've shat on for years.

You're much like the brand of ball you claim will lose 3 straight in the finals. We figured you out years ago brother.

7-time NBA All-Star

Sure it is. If the Mavs win you'll make it about Kyrie and Lebron and steer clear of the Luka-ball stuff you've shat on for years.

You're much like the brand of ball you claim will lose 3 straight in the finals. We figured you out years ago brother.

Nah we already saw it in 2016, so we already know that Kyrie is goat key that unlocks everything to beat ball-movement

Accordingly, I will simply praise Kyrie for being a goat that can topple the best ball movement - an exception to a massive rule - ball movement beats ball-dominance EXCEPT when Kyrie is present

And ball movement won the last 3 Finals (Tatum, Jokic, Curry)

NBA Superstar

Nah we already saw it in 2016, so we already know that Kyrie is goat key that unlocks everything to beat ball-movement

I will simply praise Kyrie for being a goat that can topple the best ball movement - an exception to a massive rule - ball movement beats ball-dominance EXCEPT when Kyrie is present

Local High School Star

Accordingly, I will simply praise Kyrie for being a goat that can topple the best ball movement - an exception to a massive rule - ball movement beats ball-dominance EXCEPT when Kyrie is present

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5#post14915135

Post #13. Called it two days ago lol....

Lebron already lost because, we know that for him to win as 1st option, he needed a sidekick that made the Finals without him
    MJ needed Pippen just to get out of the first round.

NBA All-star

Both Luka and Lebron will have won a ring with Kyrie as their closer, but the difference is that the next guy up for Luka is either a rookie or a 35% shooting tweener from Charlotte where as Lebron had a 26-13, All NBA second team power forward as his third choice.

That would be like if Luka had someone like Sabonis as his third option.

Lebron really always stacked the deck. You never needed 3 all nba players to win a ring before Lebron or after Lebron. Most teams get it done with 2 all stars. Absolutely crazy how Lebron manufactured his wins, he just wouldn't be able to get it done with one all star teammate. Maybe he wins one in his career, sure, but nowhere near the 5 rings.

Exactly, just give it a rest already 3ball. His trolling is outdated and he needs to retire.

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Both Luka and Lebron will have won a ring with Kyrie as their closer, but the difference is that the next guy up for Luka is either a rookie or a 35% shooting tweener from Charlotte where as Lebron had a 26-13, All NBA second team power forward as his third choice.

That would be like if Luka had someone like Sabonis as his third option.

Lebron really always stacked the deck. You never needed 3 all nba players to win a ring before Lebron or after Lebron. Most teams get it done with 2 all stars. Absolutely crazy how Lebron manufactured his wins, he just wouldn't be able to get it done with one all star teammate. Maybe he wins one in his career, sure, but nowhere near the 5 rings.
    Kyrie isn't the closer of the Mavs. He has his moments but he is not "closing games out for Luka"

That's just absurdly inaccurate to say. Wtf