Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Default Re: The *Official* Cardinals vs. Eagles thread

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    I think I'm missing what the first argument was. Nowhere in there does he say the Hawks deserved to be there. I probably missed what was going on that started this argument but not interested enough to look it up.
    He didn't say they deserve it, but he also said that the Celtics (the #1 seed in the league) didn't deserve it because they were taken to a game 7 by the Hawks. So it was basically to say you're defending a lost cause. Dude says the #1 team should always win, then when they do he still has something to complain about... He doesn't like the NBA, doesn't like the NFL, and gets a thrill out of complaining about everything.

Default Re: The *Official* Cardinals vs. Eagles thread

And get da **** outa here if you think they took that team seriously. Them going down 24-6 before they knew what hit em was a coincidence? Yer a naive little girl.
    Eagles didnt take them lightly. You can "think" what you want as "truth". Its not, just an opinion without any basis whatsoever. Just because you feel they took them lightly doesnt make it true. One day you'll realize that kid. One day.

Yeah of course not. Him missing 5 or 6 OPEN guys in the first half didn't hurt. Then him missing two OPEN guys on the last drive wasn't bad either. He threw for 375 yards/3TDs and got to the NFC title game!!#@@!
    Mcnabb got them out of the whole the defense put them in. Only an idiot would blame Mcnabb and say he chokede. Hello idiot. Real football fans saw no such thing.

OMFG, you're right GOBB, I did get owned.
    Yup. Glad you agree.

A misspelled word on a message board... It's rare... I mean, misspelling a word on a message board only happens about as often as Donavan McChoke chokes away a big game. And please don't give some crap about "all the passes were on point but the receivers weren't catching them."
    Sure, he was a big part of bringing them back, but he's also a big part of the reason that they had that deficit going into the 2nd half.
    The defense sold the Eagles out. Not Mcnabb. The fact you cant see that is amazing. The fact you try to make it like he is part of the reason the Eagles were down is even more amazing. Jim Johnson got owned. Simple as that. You keep harping on Mcnabb because its the popular thing to do by clueless fans.

and you fickle eagle fans jumping back on the "Fire Andy Reid, trade Mcnabb" bus.
    The Eagles problems exist regardless if Eagles won or not. Andy Reid has to go regardless if the Eagles were to win a SB. The issues and problems of this team cant be swept under the rug based on a couple wins. And Mcnabb i never said trade. Smarten up.