Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace and Egyptian Mysteries

My tat looks great, doesn't it?

The people in the tattoo represent his wife and kids. He said it on cribs I think.

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    i think i remember sheed saying that particular tat represents himself, his wife, and his kids.
    Yeah his is true.
    Sheed has the best tats in the nba! I dont really like the pitbull left arm but I don't know if there's any deep explanation behind it. Mike bibby has the worst tats btw
    Last edited by Toizumi; 03-12-2009 at 05:00 AM.

Banned

Jason Williams has the worst tat. It's a blue dragon. In an ESPN interview his rookie year, when he was getting all that hype, he said 'I got me this new tattoo of a blue dragon. I got it because I like Blue dragons' in a hick west virginia accent

worse tat in the league for me

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol

Jason Williams has the worst tat. It's a blue dragon. In an ESPN interview his rookie year, when he was getting all that hype, he said 'I got me this new tattoo of a blue dragon. I got it because I like Blue dragons' in a hick west virginia accent

worse tat in the league for me

see the name he tried to cover up in the net..

Bibby has worse tats

I couldnt find good pics of that weird cross on his arm, the team dime tattoo on his back (it says: "team dime") or the crooked "MB" tattoo he has. J-will's explanation behind his tat sucks but the tattoo itself doesnt look as terrible a Bibby's (although very bad).. Mike's tats look like he did them himself.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

richard jefferon's tatt is pretty deep.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    richard jefferon's tatt is pretty deep.
    Yeah that one's terrible tooo haha. I like shawn marion's mothball demon tatoo thingy too btw. Or deshawn stevenson with his name on his back.

   

Quote Originally Posted by stuckey.and1
    Why does Sheed have a tattoo of Pharoah Ahkenaten and Nefertiti on his arm? For those who don't know, Ahkenaten was the first guy to bring in monotheism, the worship of one god, in the form of the sun god, aka Aten.

heres his tat:
    it's an awesome tattoo, and granted that i'm very interested in other cultures and ancient egypt in general, but--

sheed is just another sheep who takes some ancient cultural motiff he had absolutely nothing to do with and hires a professional to stick it on his body and then gets viewed as "profound" or "deep" by people who are easily impressed by something slightly different.

there is really nothing more to say about him or the people who think he's 'cool'.

That's Turr'ble

You haven't seen a tatoo until you see Robert Swift, and half of the Nuggets roster.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    sheed is just another sheep who takes some ancient cultural motiff he had absolutely nothing to do with and hires a professional to stick it on his body and then gets viewed as "profound" or "deep" by people who are easily impressed by something slightly different.
    And how did you come to that conclusion? How exactly are you sure that Sheed doesn't understand the cultural significance of the ancient Egyptian empire? I've been studying material on it for more than two decades and am just barely scratching the surface. Obviously, Sheed is much "deeper" and more aware than you give him credit for.

You might want to think twice about making definitive statements about people that you don't know on a personal basis.

Also, the word is "motif", not "motiff".

World Champion WOOOO~!

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    it's an awesome tattoo, and granted that i'm very interested in other cultures and ancient egypt in general, but--

there is really nothing more to say about him or the people who think he's 'cool'.
    I disagree. That tattoo has alot of significance in history, as the Pharaoh in it created the earliest known form of monotheism. Sheed might not know that (though I doubt it), but it

Future D1 Dad

the Illuminati is at work.

Banned

He could very well be doing it to look cool for other people and seem deep, but like you were saying we don't know him we can't judge him.

He probably does have a spiritual connection to his tattoos and the fact that he's so willing to show them off probably means he wants people to wonder about them. If it makes more people interested in that timeperiod then I guess thats consistent with change.

As for the illuminati, thats hollywood stuff.

it helps gets chicks in bed. [/thread]

World Champion WOOOO~!

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    it helps gets chicks in bed. [/thread]
    lol he's a multimillionaire on National TV atleast 15 times a year, why the **** would he need tattoos to get laid?