Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: Is LeBron already better than Pippen?

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Jordan took 18 shots in game 3 (17% shooting), 24 in game 5 (46%), and 24 again in game 6 (33%). So the guy was hurt and shooting poorly but still taking 20+ shots a game? Apparently MJ himself thought he was okay enough to be an effective scorer...His lowest FGA in the 93' playoffs was 18. MJ would always take a lot of shots regardless of how he was shooting. Blitz likes to crow that MJ never scored less than 15 points in a playoff game but he ignores that is because MJ would still take a lot of shots on poor shooting nights and always wind up with a decent point total.
    One guy has a career avg of 49 fg% in the playoffs for 4497 shots taken.

Another guy has a career avg of 44 fg% in the playoffs for 3009 shots taken.

Chances are, there are many more times when the first guy should have taken more shots than the second than the other way around. Cherry picking one series or one game doesn't illustrate the full picture.
    Last edited by Da_Realist; 06-12-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Good Job Fatal at lying. Where is the evidence of Pippen Guarding magic in gm 3??? I posted my evidence which clearly showed Mj on him for 90% of gm 3. Also Mj played 46 mins in gm 3 and still was able to hit the game winner fter guarding Magic the whole gm. LOL fake fan Fatal can't post the proof to back up his BS.
    I'm starting to question the source as well

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Taking 20+ shots every game even when you are struggling does not make sense. There is a reason why MJ never scored less than 15 points in a playoff game.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Taking 20+ shots every game even when you are struggling does not make sense. There is a reason why MJ never scored less than 15 points in a playoff game.
    Also the same reason he won 5 MVP's and 6 Finals MVP's. Because he was efficient while doing it and he came through more for the team than anyone else did.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    I'm starting to question the source as well
    Man This is like the 2nd time i made this guy not respond to me in 3 days. He got owned. He probablyy thought i didn't have proof, but go read my last 5 posts and i posted the whole gm 3 and pip only guarded him twice and the 2nd time was for like a 3 min strech where they had to put Mj back on him becuase they gained a 10 pt lead. lol He is fake man. He acts like a Mj fan, but is really a kobe nutgagger.

Very good NBA starter

ohh I guess you ignored my post. MJ started passing more in gm 3 get it through your head.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

ohh I guess you ignored my post. MJ started passing more in gm 3 get it through your head.
    He still took 18, 24, and 24 shots in games 3, 5, and 6. He shot 17%, 45%, and 33% in those games. Yeah he did pass more--but he still jacked up 24 shots.

Man This is like the 2nd time i made this guy not respond to me in 3 days. He got owned. He probablyy thought i didn't have proof, but go read my last 5 posts and i posted the whole gm 3 and pip only guarded him twice and the 2nd time was for like a 3 min strech where they had to put Mj back on him becuase they gained a 10 pt lead. lol He is fake man. He acts like a Mj fan, but is really a kobe nutgagger.
    Lol I hear you. Regardless, MJ worked the hardest and had GOAT series. Don't see what the argument is here .. Mj was clearly the MVP and did it on both ends rather consistently.