Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: How can a human being jump so damm freaking high like this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    actually we are not even close to our maximum potential when it comes to athletics

there will be people with 50+,Truth is if some of these freaks really wanted to just train for an increase vertical they would be damn high.

How do they jump this high?

-fast twitch fibers (most important)
    -very long lower legs / medium thighs / short trunk
    - high inserted calfs (long achilles tendon)
    - really the list goes on, joints, tendons, and etc.

no doubt kemp put in work and hes got amazing genetics, not just vertical, but ****ing look at that body control! absolutely amazing
    Hard to believe anyone could surpass 50 + inches really. If someone really has a 50 inch vertical even. It would be insane, imagine a 5'10 guy hitting his head on the rim. So if Kadour Ziani does have a 56 inch vert. He would be 5'4 and still be able to hit head on rim. Which I think its impossible.

And what I meant by human limit is 44-45 inches. Is because ive looked through the combine results. NBA, NFL etc. And even the highest of highest was 44-45. Nate Robinson's one was 43.5 inches, and he's regarded as arguably the highest jumper in the NBA.

Though very possible that a human could potentally reach 50 inches( exception like Usain Bolt can run so freaking fast ). But more then 50 inches will be too unreal..

Default Re: How can a human being jump so damm freaking high like this guy?

They would lose their hops if they were as big as regular NBA players...