Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Default Re: Seriously ISH Veterans how Good was Shaq?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    mvp is a joke award. if rose can ever dominate as much as shaq, ill cut off my balls and post it on ish

Are you that much of a retard to be taking this guy seriously?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE

Please people on the ISH how good was Shaq during his Orlando Magic and LosAngeles days? I read alot of articles on Shaquile Oneal and i heard he was like Dwight Howard on Steroids! Is that true? I was watching a mix on youtube and he was flatout dominating. He was a beast offense and defense. The fans loved him and he loved them. And i never seen a 300 pound man run that fast my GOD!! Plus i heard he had 35+Vertical Leap .

BTW if Prime Shaq was playing in todays game is he ranked number 1?
    1.Shaq

(rest)

Please ISH members provide video and articles on Shaq during his dominate years. I'm really young so i dont really no anything bout dominate Shaq.
    Are you like 10 years old?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    are you that much of a retard to not recognize that d.rose is about to equal shaq's total number of career mvp awards in JUST his third year in the league? youngest mvp ever, like that doesn't mean shit... **** out of here bruh.

lol, dumbass. this is his first of many to come. d.rose will have the better career... more mvps, titles, finals mvps, etc etc... though shaq's peak was obviously better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    the only reason ur mad is cuz i said rose wont be as dominant as shaq
    if he was saying the same about durant, mr. kellogs wuda been quiet

Edit: now look at how he treats his fellow bull fans

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTim
    the only player I've ever seen who could turn ANY team into a title contender.
    Put him on the current Kings/T-Wolves/Raptors and they'd have a chance at the title.
    It sounds crazy, but believe it.
    LOL no. They'd be good enough to make the playoffs but they won't do anything when they get there. I guess a guy as good as Shaq can give them a shot to upset but they'd likely be a perennial first round exit.

Shaq's late 90s Lakers were pretty good and more talented than the current Kings/Raps/TWolves yet they never made it to the finals.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    LOL no. They'd be good enough to make the playoffs but they won't do anything when they get there. I guess a guy as good as Shaq can give them a shot to upset but they'd likely be a perennial first round exit.

Shaq's late 90s Lakers were pretty good and more talented than the current Kings/Raps/TWolves yet they never made it to the finals.
    first of all it's a disgrace that Shaq only has one MVP, that is an utter joke and should not be used to support claims.

As for the Kings/Raps/T-Wolves: you gotta remember that Shaq commanded constant double and triple teams- so in the 1/2 court you are essentially playing 5 on 3 basketball...

maybe the "title contender" statement was a bit ambitious, but the addition of prime Shaq to any team would have far greater positive impact than any other player in history. The guy was the very definition of a beast, an absolute offensive monster.

If you're playing a pickup game with the best players of all-time, give me Shaquille O'neal first overall.
    Perhaps he couldn't take the Raps/T-Wolves/Kings to the promise land, but if he was truly motivated, I'm not sure even these great Celtic/Laker teams could stop him.
    Who would guard him? Bynum? Garnett? Gasol? Jermaine Oneal? Shaq would take their souls and their manhood and throw it against the wall, then drink their bodily fluids for dessert.
    Last edited by FindingTim; 04-04-2011 at 05:28 PM.