Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Default Re: Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

[QUOTE]
    CAIRO

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    So you think the Madrid, London, USS Cole and Embassy bombing in Nairobi where done by the US government too?
    I honestly don't know enough about them, but I did read up on London one, and yes there is plenty of suspicion that it was done by the gov't. But I don't know enough them.....but I certaintly wouldn't be surprised is some or all were done by the gov'ts.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I honestly don't know enough about them, but I did read up on London one, and yes there is plenty of suspicion that it was done by the gov't. But I don't know enough them.....but I certaintly wouldn't be surprised is some or all were done by the gov'ts.
    and I wouldn't be surprised if you were dropped on your head as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_H
    The Vietnam War led to 50,000+ American deaths.

50,000 > 3,000

The 2nd Iraqi war led to 5000+ American deaths and an estimated 1,000,000 Iraqi deaths.

5000 > 3000

1,000,000 > 3000

Sorry, you were saying???

Uhhh....first of all your math is a little off. Secondly declaring war on another country is a bit different than bombing your own civilians. I am not really seeing the connection.

Lying or witholding the entire truth from the public who elected you is one thing. Killing them is something else entirely.
    Last edited by tontoz; 05-09-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    I think you're missing the point.

Given that both scenarios are bad, what's scarier:

1) That a multi-trillion dollar operation could concoct a plan to kill thousands of its won citizens in what amounts to a surgical strike and cover it up completely?

2) A small group overseas hates people so much that they were able to devise a plan and execute it to near perfection without a multi-trillion dollar operation catching it?

#2 is a far more terrifying scenario, as it leads to more possible attacks seemingly at random.
    But honestly I guess I can be classified as a conspiracy theorist. I am neither spiritual or superstitious, not a bit. What's the difference? In my opinion if you are being screwed by the people that are supposed to represent and protect you, it's much more frightening. You lose your sense of trust when it comes to these individuals. A terrorist attack is not a random occurrence, it is just as planned as the other option, it wouldn't be any more frightening. You can easily say that if it were done by the government it could be classified as equally random.

With this particular conspiracy theory we are discussing, it would be like parents that are trusted by the kids hurting and deceiving their kids in comparison to some neighbor down the road doing it. What's more frightening?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Uhhh....first of all your math is a little off. Secondly declaring war on another country is a bit different than bombing your own civilians. I am not really seeing the connection.

Lying or witholding the entire truth from the public who elected you is one thing. Killing them is something else entirely.
    U.S. Media Ignores Estimate of 1 Million Iraqi Deaths
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert...e_b_60396.html

I don't really understand the cognitive dissonance of you people.

Lying about something which leads to 50,000 deaths is worse than killing 3,000 people because 50,000 > 3,000.

What's so hard to understand?

1,455,590 > 3,000

Furthermore, there is no evidence a plane hit the Pentagon.

http://youtu.be/XIpmCNSQ6-A

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_H
    U.S. Media Ignores Estimate of 1 Million Iraqi Deaths
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert...e_b_60396.html

I don't really understand the cognitive dissonance of you people.

Lying about something which leads to 50,000 deaths is worse than killing 3,000 people because 50,000 > 3,000.

What's so hard to understand?

1,455,590 > 3,000

Furthermore, there is no evidence a plane hit the Pentagon.

http://youtu.be/XIpmCNSQ6-A

Yes there was, plenty of it. You are just ignoring it. There were multiple pictures of wreckage from the plane and if you haven't seen it after 10 years then you haven't been paying attention.

My aunt was in the Pentagon at the time it was hit. I think she would know if a plane didn't hit it.

As for Iraqi death toll a lot of it has to do with Iraqis killing each other in what amounts to civil war. That is the reason the US is still there to prevent it from getting worse.

Do you really think the press underestimated the Iraqi death toll to protect the Bush Administration, which the liberally media openly despised?

Most importantly that death count wasn't actually a count at all. They just did a survey of less than 2000 people and then made a guestimate based on the results.
    Last edited by tontoz; 05-09-2011 at 12:54 PM.