Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I'm Not Digging the new Facebook Look.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    hold up, hold up...

So facebook has a new feature so you can see what OTHER people are doing at that exact time?

Im no facebook oficionado, I hardly even go on facebook, but when I do, its just to creep, look at hotties in their party clothes (ei, titties almost out)

Can they know Im doing that? I kinda stalk my ex gf's to see if their lives are better than mine, I hope they can't see who has been looking at their profile, otherwise, Im totally busted
    This dude gets it. Kudos. I see no reason to have a facebook ( which is why I don't have one) except for looking at hot girls pictures that you know in real life of course. Just use a friends account to do that ( which is what I do) .

damn though, in the past, back in the day, me and my fellas had to photobucket hot girls pictures back in the myspace/xanga days since their pics were so few ( unlike now). Now cause of facebook and better technology that is not needed anymore. but the pics we have in our photobucket have to now be approaching 6-7 years ago.

Classic.

Yall can call us creepers we don't give a **** ( even if it is true). I will say this it is kinda cool looking back on it, how you can see some girls change throughout the many years. Some girls were hot when we were in 7th grade, and are still hot now.

Last edited by lilojmayo; 09-22-2011 at 09:55 PM.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: I'm Not Digging the new Facebook Look.

Trust in the data. Facebook knows better than you do.