Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Are you a Clipper supporter, Clipper neutral, or a Clipper Hater?

Clippers fans are happy they acquired cp3. Now they can win 40+ games with a first rd exit. Nothing my Sixers haven't accomplished. Enjoy

the guy talking about ISH vs reality was right IMO. in real life, I like rooting for the Clippers but here on ISH, guys like Clipperfan make me want to write anti-Clipper posts

I am neutral from a team standpoint, fan stand point I hate all of them saying they are winning a championship. I am thinking they might not get out of the West. Not joking when I say that. The addition of CP3 is nothing great when you have to give up 3 good assets from your team that gave your team 39 points each game, and draft picks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I live in the Socal area so of course I'd like to see them do well. I've always been a casual fan. I was just raised to hate the Lakers and raised a Celtics fan, but I have no problem with the Clippers. I've always been a Clippers fan so I'd like to see them succeed more and Clippersfan83 talk less.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I don't know why people think he can jump to being a 25 and 10 player or something.
    Probably because he is only 3ppg and 1rpg away from doing so.

Griffin on the other hand should be 25/12 minimum, and has a chance of being 27-30/12-14.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I live in the Socal area so of course I'd like to see them do well. I've always been a casual fan. I was just raised to hate the Lakers and raised a Celtics fan, but I have no problem with the Clippers. I've always been a Clippers fan so I'd like to see them succeed more and Clippersfan83 talk less.
    Raised Celtics fan in LA, LMAO!

Neutral before but now a rival.
    Since they are a legit threat in our division.

Local High School Star

I ****ing hate Donald Sterling. It makes me sick that a piece of shit owner like him has fell into this cash cow of a team.

On the other hand, I really like Blake and CP3... hell I even like Billups and Butler. They are gonna be a damn fun team to watch. Plus it's always fun seeing the Lakers get taken down a notch.

So I guess I'm a supporter, in-spite myself.

Supporter. It will be fun if hollywood stars goes Clippers games from now instead of Lakers.

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Neutral

National High School Star

Clippers fan but the Lakers will always be first for me.

Neutral. They have every legit reasons to talk and be happy about their team.

Saw a basketball once calvin671996's Avatar

Neutral i guess, but it's excited to see the plays between chris paul and blake griffin