Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Amare Stoudemire got corn rows

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    yeah, it's pretty easy to tell who juices up.. lebron clearly does, where as you can tell that griffin is 100% natural because there hasnt been much change since his college days in oklahoma.. lebron on the other hand, the difference is night and day between now and when he was 18.
    Lmao you're a moron if you think Blake isn't on steroids

Banned

Does the NBA or any athletic commission require random drug tests from NBA players for performance enhancing substances? Have any players been suspended for this in the past?

Don't look no different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    yeah, it's pretty easy to tell who juices up.. lebron clearly does, where as you can tell that griffin is 100% natural because there hasnt been much change since his college days in oklahoma.. lebron on the other hand, the difference is night and day between now and when he was 18.
    What about dwight howard?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    LOL this. Well if you are predisposed to hairloss it will be accelerate the process. Yes Lebron is just a freak athlete I agree, but people always use such facts to explain why they carry more muscle mass than the average person etc etc when in reality its just an absurd explanation. Look at Lebron pre NBA, look at Wade pre/early NBA and they are different people and different players.

Sure its normal to tone up, but these guys havn't just toned up, they are clad in muscle despite doing extremely high amounts of cardio day in day out.

All i have to say is.....DAT HGH

To anyone with half a clue about lifting/human body its pretty dam obvious. A human being can lift weights 3 times a week, but if they constantly do cardio on the level of NBA athletes, they simply will not be making huge gains because of the calories burned in the process. What we see in these players is a slow but undeniable gain of muscle allowed through the abundance of HGH and possibly the use of testosterone but i think thats reserved for the off season in most case. I don't even care, the truth is HGH increases the lifespan of players, allows them to recover from injuries faster and overall however i just find it so funny that people see Dwade and Lebron more ripped than most of the league and they just put it down to good genetics without realizing these guys were once extremely farking skinny. Dwade was on Rondo college level.

I thought no one would bring this up. His jar is wide and his muscles expanded a lot through out the years. When you lift weights naturally, you need time for your muscles to recover. But with the amount of games these NBA players play, it's hard for them to increase their muscles that much. Hair loss and wide jars are signs of steroid usage.