Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe's sick; game-time decision

Kobe could technically fake the flu, but diarrhea is not a joke.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I think the problem is that you haven't pointed to any specific history or incidents to back up this hypothesis. Your assertion has been that it's very possible that he is faking a sickness or injury today because he's overly concerned about his image and that he's had a history of faking sickness and/or injuries. We've asked you to back that up, but you've only been able to supply "well, I seem to remember some time ago (can't find the link, and I don't remember who said it) when he was accused of..." statements.

It seems that you've come to a conclusion and you're looking for evidence to back it up. If unchecked, the next time he's sick or injured, you'll be sure to say something like... "ugh, remember during the 2012 playoffs against Denver when he claimed to be sick... he does this all the time, and people have called him out on it pretty often" without any evidence to the contrary.
    But I did list a few incidents. I could have mentioned others but I don't remember them too well (just vaguely).

I did backup parts of my posts by posting links.

I posted examples that showed Kobe does have motive/intention and history of doing shit to elevate his stature.

Next thing some posters here are gonna tell me is that I'm making up the entire Suns 4th quarter debacle.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

"buh....buh....buh....buh....Kobe's faking....I just know he is...even though I can't prove it and admit to not being able to prove it....You'll just have to take my word for it cuz he's supposedly done it before....why won't people believe me."

I guess the people in Denver poisoned Kobe's food.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    "buh....buh....buh....buh....Kobe's faking....I just know he is...even though I can't prove it and admit to not being able to prove it....You'll just have to take my word for it cuz he's supposedly done it before....why won't people believe me."
    fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Oh, noez...19 points already for Kobe. He has to be faking it, that Jordan wannabe.
    BTW, where are the videos of him vomiting or having diarrhea to prove he's sick?

Also, for those who didn't know it, Jordan was himself copying Magic who played with the flu during the 1988 Finals, while Magic was copying Bird who played against the Hawks with bronchial pneumonia. And Isiah, being the asshole he'd always been, tried to steal the glory from Magic by pulling a Willis Reed and faking an injury during the very same Finals.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

MJ's flu game was in the finals.

If Kobe is incredibly obsessed with copying MJ, and he is faking it, why would he fake it in a less important game? If he's so obsessed with copying MJ, he would fake it in the finals to be as much like MJ as he could.

Hell, why wouldn't he have faked in game 7 against the Celtics? He would of surpassed MJ there in pure drama, plus have the built-in excuse if they lost you dumbasses claim he wants.

Retards.
    Last edited by gilalizard; 05-11-2012 at 12:04 AM.

hahah ... faking it.

you guys crack me up

College star

LOL dude tried so hard to fake it.
    But lost.
    Unlike Jordan.

Sick kobe plays with more heart than rest of the team healthy combined. /thread.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

fair enough.
    You do realize that you(andgar) just made fun of yourself for being so stupid....right?

OOPS!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Wow. This could be absolutely terrible for LA if they come out lackadaisical like they did in game 5.