Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Vanessa Morgan Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Vanessa Morgan is like 20 and Tinashe is like 19 dude. A broad doesn't have to be 30+ to be attractive.

You dudes act like people post pics of kids on sesame street or something

30+? lolol. Who the **** wants to look at that? There's maybe like 9% of women that age who are still attractive.

The rest may have hidden the aging well in the face and in the body. But their hands get wrinkly, leg skin flaps more, wrinkles show in average lighting, and their hair is noticeably more thin.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    No pedo, but the smallest daughter from My Wife and Kids always looked like she'd grow up to be a looker. She gotta be legal or close to legal now.
    Gross, I can't even look at those Olsen twins, not that they're attractive anyway. All I see is baby Michelle. Shame on Heath Ledger for tapping that.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    The rest may have hidden the aging well in the face and in the body. But their hands get wrinkly, leg skin flaps more, wrinkles show in average lighting, and their hair is noticeably more thin.
    Do you ever plan to marry?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Do you ever plan to marry?
    I'm 22 so not for a while (like 35+). And even by then, I don't see the benefits out side of the fiscal variety.

I have good friends, hopefully a fulfilling career, and I'm close with my family. Once you reach the mid 40's, it's time to plan your death anyway. With the way I throw my body around, I'm probably going to need knee and shoulder surgeries. I also don't exactly have a great diet. My preference would be to die before then.

I've honestly seen hotter chicks at school than that chick. She still hot though

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    I'm 22 so not for a while (like 35+). And even by then, I don't see the benefits out side of the fiscal variety.

I have good friends, hopefully a fulfilling career, and I'm close with my family. Once you reach the mid 40's, it's time to plan your death anyway. With the way I throw my body around, I'm probably going to need knee and shoulder surgeries. I also don't exactly have a great diet. My preference would be to die before then.
    That's sad, but I respect your view point at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    This forum seems to be filled with youngsters and pedophiles.