Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dwight Not Happy w/ Teammate Mins: "Guys need to be humble"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    I'll just throw prediction this out there.

Rockets have fantastic team chemistry. If Dwight can actually manage to be a locker room challenge for this team, his career won't recover.
    +1

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    What's Howard regarding about "guys cruise" ? So, guys are only giving half of the effort ? If so, he goes on to say "I've done it a couple of times". Great leadership....

Let the play do the talking... your actually a damn good player when you do that, Howard.

Every player cruises.. You think starters who play 35 min plus during a 82 game schedule which consists of back 2 backs just run up and down the court going all out the entire game? That's not even realistic. Every player will take a play off here or there to catch their breath. Offensive players who exert so much energy on that side of the court take plays off all the damn time on the defensive end.. especially when they have a big lead.

His point was, due to the lack of rest, they've blown leads and haven't been there in the 4th quarter. Everything he said was true.. the fact that he said it is a sign of leadership.. He's just wrong about the players having to pull themselves out of games. Players don't do that, the coaches do and I'm beginning to think McHale is a incompetent coach. Relegating minutes aside, he's made other decisions that have cost us wins this season.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 11-24-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    His point was, due to the lack of rest, they've blown leads and haven't been there in the 4th quarter. Everything he said was true.. the fact that he said it is a sign of leadership.. He's just wrong about the players having to pull themselves out of games. Players don't do that, the coaches do and I'm beginning to think McHale is a incompetent coach. Relegating minutes aside, he's made other decisions that have cost us wins this season.
    Yeah, McHale should probably get replaced.

IMO, all this talk should be in the locker room, not to be talked about in the media.