Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Should Dan Gilbert blow it up?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Blow what up? They're already a lottery team.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

I didn't want to see Brown fired but after the last few games he has to go. What kind of coach has his power forwards guarding the opposing teams shooting guard? He plays bums over rookies that he should be developing. I also would fire Grant. He does to many surprise draft picks. I also was confused why he signed Jack when the team already had Waiters controlling the ball along with Kyrie. Jack has always been known as a chucker. Also signing Clark was a dumb move when you already have so many bigs on the team already.

3-time NBA All-Star

Does Kyrie wanting out pretty much end any possibility of Lebron coming back to Cleveland?

Either way, Kyrie has to be the most overrated player in the league. He's averaging 21/6 on poor efficiency on a horrible team in a horrible conference. How is this guy even close to a superstar? There's multiple guards that put up better volume and efficiency stats, while sharing the load with other good players and leading their teams to better records. I am baffled by how much hype he gets. At least with someone like Kevin Love, he's actually putting up amazing numbers. Kyrie literally doesn't have anything great going on for him relatively speaking.