Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Mexican Drug Lord home after being raided

The left hand on the steering wheel is not the same one in the previous pic

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Yep, this (the shitty life one).

Just become a top level Wall Street investment banker, make this drug lord look like a pitiful beggar
    I work for a bank and I can tell you that investment bankers are lucky to make seven figures post market crash in 2008. I know several investment bankers and they make $250k to $600k. The really good ones will hit seven figures, but those are the very few. The real money goes to portfolio managers and hedge fund managers. Even traders make more than investment bankers, and they put in less time than investment bankers. Sadly, the wall-street era has completely diminished after 2008. The real money is in hedge funds and private equity firms right now.

Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    I work for a bank and I can tell you that investment bankers are lucky to make seven figures post market crash in 2008. I know several investment bankers and they make $250k to $600k. The really good ones will hit seven figures, but those are the very few. The real money goes to portfolio managers and hedge fund managers. Even traders make more than investment bankers, and they put in less time than investment bankers. Sadly, the wall-street era has completely diminished after 2008. The real money is in hedge funds and private equity firms right now.

Good to know man. I was using top-level investment banker as a catch-all term, but the point still stands that the hedge funds make this bust look small time.