Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Transgender kid "Jazz" gets older, starts facing problems in "dating world" (video)

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    edit: oops before you read this apparently i did an awful job reading what i quoted above, as you'll see below if anybody actually bothers to get down that far

sigh i keep clicking on this tthread

let's just go ahead and grant you the assumption that there are no "differences" between the two cases. i think it's a ridiculously silly analogy.

in either case, the long term health of the individual should be our top priority. that's my assumption. if you're worried about bullshit like the pussification of america and the collapse of strong traditional values or whatever you like, well this post isn't aimed at you.

so in either case there have to be similarities if you're trying to compare them. the evil arm and the sex identity crisis must be preventing the individual from having just a normal social and work life. they're so preoccupied with their evil arm / conflicted identity and on top of that so embarrassed because they feel different that they can't function in a way a successful person is supposed to.

well absolutely in either case the first step is to talk about it. that's called therapy. that's the go-to solution for practically any problem with a psychological bent. but if talking the issues through with friends, family, and somebody qualified doesn't solve the real issues of overwhelming anxiety and social paralysis and thus stagnation, then you need to move on to alternative proposals.

and those proposals could be anything really. you start with the least dramatic because you never want to start with making significant irreversible change when safer and less drastic alternatives exist. you continue to cull the list seeking solutions until one works, all the while at each step comparing the costs and benefits of the treatment with your current status. eventually, if it comes down to amputation / genital surgery, you make the call you make.

now let's actually present a difference between the two cases.

your evil arm condition is made up. there is no evidence to back up a belief that chopping off the person's arm will solve their evil arm problem. maybe amputation is only addressing the symptom of a larger problem and they'll just fixate on some other body part. maybe what they really need is medication. (side note: medication is NOT natural)

gender identity disorder is a real condition that people all over the world live with. a wide variety of therapies, medicines, and surgeries have been devised as treatment for the condition. they are no more dangerous than breast implants, another procedure that addresses sexual identity issues (i suppose these are completely natural eh nick?)

there's a reason the transgender community is growing, a reason we hear more and more about this stuff in the media, a reason the classic backlash against people who are different is increasing and increasingly belligerent.

it isn't because parents these days just aren't up to the task of saying no to their child so they take every little whim as tantamount to a carefully considered decision. it's not because little tommy smiled at a barbie doll so his parents decided to put him in a dress and shave his legs. and it's not because pc f@ggots want to get in on the "next big thing" to be hip and cool among their lefty emo prog douchebag friends. it's not even because people these days have become accustomed to cookie cutter solutions and rather than deal with their problems like adults seek immediate results through the wonders of science (the only of these four even remotely worth taking serious -- but still not worth taking seriously).

it's because it works. plain and simple, it helps individuals to solve a problem that has plagued them throughout their lives. of course it's not perfect, but the honest truth is that it's very successful. particularly adults who undergo any or all of these options seem only very infrequently to regret their decision. and as people still in the closet come to understand that fact, as solidarity builds and community support groups open up, as bigoted resistance is continually frowned upon, more people feel it's okay.

that was a rambling rant but you probably get the point. end of story, the only two differences to be found in your comparison are

a) there is evidence to support a "cure" for one but not the other
    b) there is evidence to support the fact that one really exists and affects people in the real world unlike the other
    This isn't exclusively aimed at you:

I'm pretty open minded, I don't get offended by transgenders, transvestites or any sexually "ambivalency". The deal here for me is that the decisionmaker here is a 5 year old and by then his parents followed suit. I know you can reverse a hormon therapy and anything, but there's alot of developement going on between 5 and 10 years old. Psychologist here question if a 10 year old should be able to decide which form of school they want to attend, but yet a 5 year old should decide if he wants to supress his puberty or not? I think there's a big difference if a grown man decides this or a 5 year old as the 5 year old has no feel for consequences.

People evolve and letting 5 year olds taking a test doesn't mean the same test will show the same results 2 years later.

Even adults who change their sex seem to struggle after that. I read about few cases were the then women commited suicide, because they couldn't relate to being a women either. Will try to dig that up later when I'm back home.

I think the problem in some cases lies deeper than just sexuality.

Banned

Default Re: Transgender kid "Jazz" gets older, starts facing problems in "dating world" (video)

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    If the deceased gave consent before their death, I have no problem with it.
    Exactly, if necrosexuals only f*ck corpses who have given consent while alive, they are doing nothing wrong right? Society should do everything it can to remove the negative stigma surrounding necrosexuals today. They are people just like you and me and deserve to live happy lives f*cking corpses.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Exactly, if necrosexuals only f*ck corpses who have given consent while alive, they are doing nothing wrong right? Society should do everything it can to remove the negative stigma surrounding necrosexuals today. They are people just like you and me and deserve to live happy lives f*cking corpses.
    I accept you for who you are. Don't worry about the others.

Banned

Caninesexuals as well should be accepted by society. It is nobody's business what kind of dog caninesexuals want to f*ck. We need to do our best to accept them and allow them to live happy and judgement free lives.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Caninesexuals as well should be accepted by society. It is nobody's business what kind of dog caninesexuals want to f*ck. We need to do our best to accept them and allow them to live happy and judgement free lives.
    The issue with bestiality is informed consent is impossible.

Banned

The issue with bestiality is informed consent is impossible.
    Could you please answer my question?

So, the persons mental being has is of no interest to you? As long as they have their fake happiness ****ing corpses, its all good, right?

I think I might make a bussiness out of being an advocate of necrosexual acceptance. Wanna join forces?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    Could you please answer my question?
    No thanks.

Banned

No thanks.
    Of course.

So would you kindly gtfo kthnxbai

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    Of course.

So would you kindly gtfo kthnxbai
    No thanks.

I havnt read through all of the opinions, but it would seem to me that a simple answer is to date transgender females (humans with female parts but want to be boys).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    I personally think it should be made legal if the body owner adds an permission of his body being used for sexual purpose after his death into his will

go neprophiliacs, you brave people
    Necrosexuality is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. We must work together and fight for their rights!