Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Boy wears dress to school - "gender fluid"

Gender fluid being the new little "thing" people are throwing around out there. Apparently it's when you alternate between feeling male and female. When did this come to rise within our culture?

Anyway read on here:

http://m.koat.com/news/boy-student-f...dance/32527554

NBA Legend

Default Re: Boy wears dress to school - "gender fluid"

(The principal told me) I'd be sent home and be forced to change my clothes and then come back," Gonzalez said.

Gonzales said several girls at the middle school plan to wear tuxedos to the dance. For that reason, he felt the policy wasn't fair.
    He may have been doing it just to troll/highlight hypocrisy. If that's the case, then good.

If the dude really wanted to wear a dress...... Ehh. Not so good.

"The modern day feminist's agenda is to remove masculinity from this Earth. Feminism is no longer about the equality of genders, but emasculating men in any way possible."

-Jameerthefear

First it was "transgendered"

Now everyone out there are hollering about how they're gender fluid and do not identify with a specific gender.

We had a word for that back in the day, "Confused"

Here on EARTH your ass is male or female. This whole "I don't identify with any labels or gender" shit is getting on my nerves.

You know I strive to be accepting of most but this is another level that I'm having just a hard time with.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I have a feeling he is going to be wiping some gender fluid off of his face after the dance

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    "The modern day feminist's agenda is to remove masculinity from this Earth. Feminism is no longer about the equality of genders, but emasculating men in any way possible."

-Jameerthefear
    The word "feminist" should die. It means nothing.

To be specific of who we are talking about, "feminists" need to be split into 2 different categories.

Category A) equal/women's rights advocates.

Category B) Gender-Marxists

The problem is that these 2 groups are currently under the same label of "feminist". When people criticize gender-Marxists, people get all defensive and offended and think that you're criticizing women's rights advocates. It's impossible to get your points across clearly when both these groups are using the same "feminist" label.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

"Gender Fluid"

People are trying too hard these days

More internal struggles of your own validation of being a man?

Asians is the correct answer to this topic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Here on EARTH your ass is male or female. This whole "I don't identify with any labels or gender" shit is getting on my nerves.

You know I strive to be accepting of most but this is another level that I'm having just a hard time with.
    Damn. Sounds like you're staring at a wall pondering this shit hard.

Why does this matter to you personally exactly?

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    He may have been doing it just to troll/highlight hypocrisy. If that's the case, then good.

If the dude really wanted to wear a dress...... Ehh. Not so good.
    Not surprising that you approve of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Damn. Sounds like you're staring at a wall pondering this shit hard.

Why does this matter to you personally exactly?

I ponder a lot of shit hard. Doesn't mean I'm exactly losing sleep over it at the end of the day. But living in SoCal and having friends in the gay and lesbian community you do hear this term thrown around a lot. And I just find it interesting that along the past decade or so this has really been a "thing".

It's one thing to acknowledge gay men and lesbian women. But now this entire "not identifying with any gender" thing is something I simply don't understand.

From a psychological standpoint and the purpose of conversation it's interesting.

But honestly at the moment I'm mulling over my fanduel teams and picking a fantasy roster to win money. Seriously.

Though one can't not identify with a sex, he/she can choose not to identify with a gender. The idea of gender is partly socially constructed. I'm sure you know this, so why are you upset?

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Though one can't not identify with a sex, he/she can choose not to identify with a gender. The idea of gender is partly socially constructed. I'm sure you know this, so why are you upset?

I don't know. Maybe the individuals I've encountered personally have had a level of pretentious vibes going on. Perhaps I'm judging based on my interactions with these individuals but seriously it's been like every single one.

First it was "transgendered"

Now everyone out there are hollering about how they're gender fluid and do not identify with a specific gender.

We had a word for that back in the day, "Confused"

Listen... I'm all for equal rights and having odd, alternative lifestyle people be treated with respect and as human beings.

However, I'm getting really annoyed at the people in the world who aren't sure of themselves as individuals so they take that to the most extreme levels and identify as all this odd shit that is so contrary to how life is created and nurtured....

To me, many of these people just want to live an alternative lifestyle because they sense modern society is doing a lot to cater to their types and they wanna be 'unique'.

Gay? Cool. Lesbian? Legit. Trans? Umm odd to me still but live yo life.

This 'gender fluid' switching back and forth between man and woman is just nonsense and if this Mexican was my son I'd whoop his ass for trying to switch it up for whatever his reasons and motivations even are.

Oh, and who knows how authentic his homosexual sounding voice is. Wouldn't surprise me if he fabricated it and cultivated it.

This definitely not the norm, just some ******s