Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 18-year-old hacker behind GTA VI leak sentenced to life in secure hospital facili

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's nice to see Blade sticking up for Axe. Part of the crew. Even though he's kind of putting down Jasper.
    I'll give you a point for that haha. I was just thinking how weird most of your post are. IMO you are faking being strange.

I am the resident psychology expert. I see everything.

Edit: plus afaik, you didn't used to be like this, but you gotta stop googling people's shit. That's mad weird.

-Smak

Default Re: 18-year-old hacker behind GTA VI leak sentenced to life in secure hospital facili

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    I'll give you a point for that haha. I was just thinking how weird most of your post are. IMO you are faking being strange.

Edit: plus afaik, you didn't used to be like this, but you gotta stop googling people's shit. That's mad weird.

-Smak
    Is this Jasper, but more coherent?

-Smak
    agree 100%

Is this Jasper, but more coherent?
    You already did that. I remember reading some post from you about someone else on some forum you met a long time ago who signed their name. You gotta start googling more of my posts my dude haha.

Nah, but... stop it plz. Like I said, shit is mad weird. I don't even know you, and I wouldn't be saying shit if you weren't always saying I was Jasper.

I don't mind Jasper. I don't mind anyone really, but if you can't tell the difference between our style you are nuts. IT'S THE YOUTUBE EMBED THEORY. C'mon man haha.

Learn to just sit back and be cool like everyone else. Crack some jokes, if they miss, go on to another thread. No need to keep cyber-stalking people.

-Smak

You already did that. I remember reading some post from you about someone else on some forum you met a long time ago who signed their name. You gotta start googling more of my posts my dude haha.

Nah, but... stop it plz. Like I said, shit is mad weird. I don't even know you, and I wouldn't be saying shit if you weren't always saying I was Jasper.

I don't mind Jasper. I don't mind anyone really, but if you can't tell the difference between our style you are nuts. IT'S THE YOUTUBE EMBED THEORY. C'mon man haha.

Learn to just sit back and be cool like everyone else. Crack some jokes, if they miss, go on to another thread. No need to keep cyber-stalking people.

-Smak
    If you read the post that I quoted, you have a very similar feel to Jasper when he's telling a story from his life, past, etc. Random example, but there are lots. Reading it, them, they have a similar feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    jstern hit on something quite frankly I would never say : I was wrong about dumping fishing line in lakes. (I assumed it sunk and went into the muck)

Many many fisherman do this , and this summer in a neighboring lake had a loon stuck with fish line.
    Last year I fished with two fish biologists , and I broke my line off, they retrieved it and never said a word.

Just this past week 3 loons in Wisconsin had fish hooks in their ears .... what (yep that is correct )

-Jasper
    You're also referring to the Is Illsmak Jasper? thread. Where always active Jasper had not made a single post in, up to that point, 5 days (I thought he was dead), and at the same time you appeared out of nowhere in the Off the Court. (low probability.) Jasper is a very old man, and you, despite having a username, you ended so many of your post with a signature (-Smak). Which is something that oldheads used to do back in the 70s and 80s on bulletin boards. Which I felt was a very astute observation, because not many people would be able to make such a connection.

Whether you're Jasper or not, the Usenet/age connection is the type of connection, observation that only the top detectives make.

I also mentioned that back in that era, the entire process was more technical and complex, and Jasper didn't know how to embed YouTube videos.
    Last edited by jstern; 12-28-2023 at 11:26 PM.

If you read the post that I quoted, you have a very similar feel to Jasper when he's telling a story from his life, past, etc. Random example, but there are lots. Reading it, them, they have a similar feel.

You're also referring to the Is Illsmak Jasper? thread. Where always active Jasper had not made a single post in, up to that point, 5 days (I thought he was dead), and at the same time you appeared out of nowhere in the Off the Court. (low probability.) Jasper is a very old man, and you, despite having a username, you ended so many of your post with a signature (-Smak). Which is something that oldheads used to do back in the 70s and 80s on bulletin boards. Which I felt was a very astute observation, because not many people would be able to make such a connection.

Whether you're Jasper or not, the Usenet/age connection is the type of connection, observation that only the top detectives make.

I also mentioned that back in that era, the entire process was more technical and complex, and Jasper didn't know how to embed YouTube videos.
    The fvck are you talking about "oldheads"... nobody was posting on basketball message boards in the 70s and 80s. PCs barely existed until the 90s, and the only people using the internet back then were millitary intelligence or people who got an aol CD in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    The fvck are you talking about "oldheads"... nobody was posting on basketball message boards in the 70s and 80s. PCs barely existed until the 90s, and the only people using the internet back then were millitary intelligence or people who got an aol CD in the mail.
    damn, jstern getting roasted by every1.

please don't reply with condescending titan post about how i got roasted previously, etc....it's played out by now j, perhaps your schtick is becoming tired.

Before the World Wide Web there was Usenet and BBS. (In my post I mentioned both.) People used to buy home computers and connect to them. (For example, the Apple I came out in 1976.)

There are many ISH threads dedicated to basketball posts from the 80s, early 80s, I'm Still Ballin is the expert on this. The most interesting one for me was one claiming that Larry Bird wasn't going to be any good in the NBA because he's not athletic, because it's a similar argument that people use now to discredit him and how he will do in today's game.

Since it wasn't your modern ISH like internet forum with user accounts, often times people used to sign their post. If a person signs their post like -Smak does, chances are that it's due to habit from using similar services.

There are many ISH threads dedicated to basketball posts from the 80s, early 80s, I'm Still Ballin is the expert on this. The most interesting one for me was one claiming that Larry Bird wasn't going to be any good in the NBA because he's not athletic, because it's a similar argument that people use now to discredit him and how he will do in today's game.
    link it

Since it wasn't your modern ISH like internet forum with user accounts, often times people used to sign their post. If a person signs their post like -Smak does, chances are that it's due to habit from using similar services.
    I have received a million emails from people who sign their correspondence like -Smack does

link it

I have received a million emails from people who sign their correspondence like -Smack does
    It's a difficult search, two threads from like 8+ years ago. I might have to wait for Im Still Ballin, though I don't think he was the OP of the original.

People were typically nice in such a setting, but a guy posting up a post about a new interest in pro wrestling, triggered an "ex collegiate wrestler." One of the earliest angry posts. There's a mention of a hair match, which took place on October 6, 1985. So I guess the post was made in 1985. It reminded me of Burning Hammer.

I'd bet the farm that this kid is working for the govt or some giant tech company right now... being able to say that you hacked rockstar using a fire stick and a cell phone while already in police custody for hacking nvidia is an insanely good resume for an 18 year old
    His method of attack was actually pretty rudimentary, he and his buddy sent mass phishing emails to staff of several big hitters until someone ****ed up and clicked on the embedded links and gave them access. The brilliant black hats are the ones who leave no trace, this kid got caught every time he "hacked" a company, these exploits are available if one cares to look hard enough. Just like traditional crime, it's about not getting caught.

dude you can pull all the stats you want, if you have a true feeling that I am Jasper you are just wiling the **** out. I'm sorry lool. The GimmeThat thing was a little funny cuz people (sobe? who kinda reminds me of aj) were saying we both make trollweird posts, I guess? But Jasper? haha.

I ain't mad tho.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby View Post
    His method of attack was actually pretty rudimentary, he and his buddy sent mass phishing emails to staff of several big hitters until someone ****ed up and clicked on the embedded links and gave them access. The brilliant black hats are the ones who leave no trace, this kid got caught every time he "hacked" a company, these exploits are available if one cares to look hard enough. Just like traditional crime, it's about not getting caught.
    ah, worth it to hear that info, but what about the stuff where he was in the hotel room?

-Smak

Burning Hammer.
    OH ****. hahaha. Sorry. It's alil too funny to me.

-Smak

13 years old, his father recently died. Makes me wonder if it was the clot shot.

dude you can pull all the stats you want, if you have a true feeling that I am Jasper you are just wiling the **** out. I'm sorry lool. The GimmeThat thing was a little funny cuz people (sobe? who kinda reminds me of aj) were saying we both make trollweird posts, I guess? But Jasper? haha.

I ain't mad tho.

-Smak
    I'm not saying that you're Jasper, just that your story telling reminded me of Jasper's story telling.