Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
    Repped for that solid post and owning BruceBlitz. Yao > Dwight.

LOL..NO Yao not close to Dwight as far as changing a gameplan or effecting the outcome of a game. Howard is a dominant player Yao is a solid complimimentry #2 guy.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    LOL..NO Yao not close to Dwight as far as changing a gameplan or effecting the outcome of a game

What's the worst that can happen? LA not winning the Finals? Been there done that.

I have a feeling that the Lakers have been overlooking other teams as they were playing for a long-term goal. Now is the time where they'll have to show what they've learned this year.

It should be a great series but I don't see what the big reality check is. People already know that the Magic are a great team.

Man, Bruce comes off so bitter in almost any post regarding the Lakers.

- You already said the Nuggets were going to beat the Lakers and how the Lakers fans were in for a rude awakening in that series.

- Yes, the Magic can give the Lakers problems. The Lakers struggle defending the pick and roll and if Bynum gets in foul trouble early like he has so far in the playoffs Dwight has the potential to really hurt them.

- Lakers fans are cheering for the Magic because they have HC over the Magic, not because they think they're going to just roll over them in the finals. Call it the lesser of two evils if you will. It's not like we have alot of great options to choose from at this point, we can either face a 66 win team that has HC over us and the MVP, or a 59 win team that beat us twice in the regular season. Either way, it's going to be tough. HC is huge though and it's pretty rational for Laker fans to want Orlando for that reason.

So no, Lakers fans aren't retards for wanting to face the team that gives them HC. You however come off extremely bitter and irrational in nearly any post I've ever seen you make regarding the Lakers or Kobe. Seriously, it's basektball man, I get that you enjoy living vicariously through people with far more talent than you but you don't need to get so worked up over it. At this point it's just kind of sad.

That being said, go Lakers. I for one think the Magic will be a tough match up, and hope the Lakers are able to pull it out.

Magic Johnson

Leave the Lakers alone!!!!

Can't you worry about your own team @ stop *****ing about everyone elses?

NBA lottery pick

bruceblitz: while crying... LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!! I..I..m..mean he is like the best player in the freaking world. E...ev..everyone wants to talk about him and stuff... wiping tears from his eyes... "JUST LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!!!"

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

bruceblitz: while crying... LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!! I..I..m..mean he is like the best player in the freaking world. E...ev..everyone wants to talk about him and stuff... wiping tears from his eyes... "JUST LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!!!"
    I'm truly sorry I posted that picture. I'm about to go to bed & it's going to give me nightmares.

LeBrons legacy takes a step back.

It must be killing you inside.

Lakers in 6.

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    All of the butt-hurt Lakers fans who post in this thread are just the type of fan I'm talking about. You should have been pulling for the Cavs but you proved your bias against LeBron by cheering for the better team, the Magic, who's gonna smack your boy Kobe right out of his shoes by scoring up and down on that Lakers defense.

It's official, after seeing how much you guys cheered against LeBron, I'm cheering for the Magic in the finals. That's if LeBron doesn't pull some crazy crap here in the second half.
    just because your boy failed against the magic doesn't mean the lakers will do the same. you're a pathetic hater bruce, you need to get a life. let the games be played, the lakers will win the title and i know that bothers you. haha freaking @sshole
    Last edited by KobeRules24; 05-31-2009 at 03:38 AM.

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    I'm a Bulls fan, your false perceptions of my fanhood don't matter one bit.

I already stated the reasons why I'm on the Magic bandwagon:

A: the Kobe apostles, I want to see them cry

B: The Magic are from the same conference as my favorite team, Chicago

C: I think the Magic are the better team

Bonus: Kobe was my favorite player in the early 00's, LeBron is my favorite player now but I'm glad my Bulls actually do have a chance to get him if the Cavs don't sign someone like Amare... patience is a virtue, you little roaches will be nowhere to be found when LeBron gets a true low post scoring presence as a teammate.
    excuses? your boy failed just take it like a man!!!!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease DDensity's Avatar

It's not like it cheering harder from 3000 miles away makes any sort of difference. As a Lakers fan I agree Cleveland would have been an easier match up, only because I did not buy into them for a second this year and was convinced they were an inferior team. So obviously it would be easier to go up against them.

Bruce Blitz needs to shut the **** up and realize nobody cares.

Value Ape.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by El Seano
    Bruce Blitz needs to shut the **** up and realize nobody cares.
    If nobody cared, no one would respond, however this thread shows people do care...

Learning to shoot layups

I think the lakers will have trouble with dwight one on one. Too strong for pau and too quick for bynum. However, the lakers are quick and long enough to double dwight and still get back to the shooters. Dwight isn't a good enough passer, especially on the move.

Orlando is in trouble. Lewis can't possibly slow gasol down. If he starts burning LA on offense, odom can come in and keep up with him. Ariza can give hedo fits. Pietrus matches up pretty well with kobe, but he's the only one on the magic. LA in 5.