Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Domestic Violence is bullshit.

What exactly does domestic violence have to do with feminism? What is the fascination on this board with feminism? I don't think I've literally in my life spent 90 seconds thinking on what feminism means.

I'm a man, and therefore I don't hit people I'm bigger and stronger than. If my wife decided to go psycho, I'd hold her arms till she stopped. How is that hard? I've had situations like this before, I was banging my psycho ex gf friend and she decided to come bearing gifts of glass battles to throw at me. You extricate yourself. I didn't hit her, and when situation was done, i had no issues. As opposed to your solution, punch the crazy person, and explain to the judge what happened. That makes sense?

This board spends an inordinate amount of time talking about how "tough" they are yet you are really concerned with being beat up by girls and self defense in those situations. Its confusing.
    Last edited by niko; 09-20-2014 at 08:41 AM.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    What exactly does domestic violence have to do with feminism? What is the fascination on this board with feminism? I don't think I've literally in my life spent 90 seconds thinking on what feminism means.

I'm a man, and therefore I don't hit people I'm bigger and stronger than. If my wife decided to go psycho, I'd hold her arms till she stopped. How is that hard? I've had situations like this before, I was banging my psycho ex gf friend and she decided to come bearing gifts of glass battles to throw at me. You extricate yourself. I didn't hit her, and when situation was done, i had no issues. As opposed to your solution, punch the crazy person, and explain to the judge what happened. That makes sense?

This board spends an inordinate amount of time talking about how "tough" they are yet you are really concerned with being beat up by girls and self defense in those situations. Its confusing.
    they feel so threatened by women in all aspects of their lives they gotta let it out on the internet

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Domestic Violence is real and very very sad.

Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBHD6oTJIA

Watch this.

Women cheering on a woman beating on a man in public. All of the women just assume the man had it coming and deserves to get wailed on. One even said she sees the abuser as a hero to look up too.

Reverse the genders here.

Feminism basically teaches girls that they're allowed to hit and physically abuse men with no repercussion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Hope Solo beats up people in her family

nothin happening to her from her team or the league, heh heh heh
    Tiger Woods wife beat him up with a golf club. No charges were pressed. She was rewarded with half of his fortune and a 9 million dollar mansion.

Gender equality

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Tonnes of women laughed when Jayz was being attacked in the elevator, but if it was reversed...
    yep. did police even press charges against that bish?

there's an obvious double standard but this is nothing about 'self defense' .. some of you just sound like a bunch of misogynist fggts using this incident to whine about females .. bad example to use though because ray rice is in the wrong on this one ..

he's in absolutely no fear of her .. he looks like he's actually bullying her .. he's provoking her, looking for a reaction and an excuse to hit her ..

he spits on her outside .. she hits him in response .. but even then you can see she's not looking for a fight from the way she hits him .. lightly slaps him then just keeps walking leisurely .. apparently that was like a 'tease' to him .. he needed to keep provoking her some more so he could have the excuse to really 'unload' on her .. cue next scene ..

she's not attacking him or even looking for any altercation in the elevator yet he's standing all up in her space then apparently spits on her again(provocation continues) .. she reacts by swinging her arm at him .. he backs up waiting for her so he can swing at her face .. ray rice is a bitch .. I guarantee you he won't try that shit on a man his own size or bigger ..

then if that's not enough, look how he treats her after he's knocked her ass out lol .. that's not only his fiance but the mother of his kids .. imagine his son/daughter watching that .. he's acting like a total bitch in that video .. an adolescent little bitch..

I mean, this video is pretty clear cut .. some of you are really showing your virgin asses by even entertaining the idea that he was in the right in this video
    Last edited by dude77; 09-20-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    So, I gotta question.

All these feminists always yap on and on about women needing equal rights. Seems to me they have more rights than men.

Ray Rice for example. Defended himself when his crazy girl attacked him twice.

The girl threw elbows, slaps, and punches. Ray threw two punches. TWO. Both in self defense.

But all these "feminists" crying about it make me laugh. They want to be equal with only the good stuff, none of the bad.

The double standard is strong. And i don't give a shit about the size difference. It's all in the principle. People are saying Ray Rice abused his girl, but it's the other way around. Ray was being abused and finally blew up on her.

This world is retarded as ****.
    Dude, you are retarded as ****.

so you would not hit a bantam weight fighter if he decided to kill you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    there's an obvious double standard but this is nothing about 'self defense' .. some of you just sound like a bunch of misogynist fggts using this incident to whine about females .. bad example to use though because ray rice is in the wrong on this one ..

he's in absolutely no fear of her .. he looks like he's actually bullying her .. he's provoking her, looking for a reaction and an excuse to hit her ..

he spits on her outside .. she hits him in response .. but even then you can see she's not looking for a fight from the way she hits him .. lightly slaps him then just keeps walking leisurely .. apparently that was like a 'tease' to him .. he needed to keep provoking her some more so he could have the excuse to really 'unload' on her .. cue next scene ..

she's not attacking him or even looking for any altercation in the elevator yet he's standing all up in her space then apparently spits on her again(provocation continues) .. she reacts by swinging her arm at him .. he backs up waiting for her so he can swing at her face .. ray rice is a bitch .. I guarantee you he won't try that shit on a man his own size or bigger ..

then if that's not enough, look how he treats her after he's knocked her ass out lol .. that's not only his fiance but the mother of his kids .. imagine his son/daughter watching that .. he's acting like a total bitch in that video .. an adolescent little bitch..

I mean, this video is pretty clear cut .. some of you are really showing your virgin asses by even entertaining the idea that he was in the right in this video
    What do you have to say to this video, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What do you have to say to this video, bro?
    that's obviously bullshit .. I agreed there's a double standard .. but how can anyone argue in rice's favor in that video ? that shit is clear cut .. he comes off like a punk and a bully there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    This.

Nick Young again exposing himself as a complete loon.
    What have I said that's loony bro?

What are your thoughts on this video breh?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    so you would not hit a bantam weight fighter if he decided to kill you?
    I mean if someone posed no threat clearly.

How hilarious with this conversation be in real life? Bunch of guy sitting and talking how they are threatened by feminism so they might have to punch a woman. This doesn't embarrass you?

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Ray Rice knocked his fiance out cold, only an idiot would defend that. But those who say there is a double-standard in regards to a person's sex with issues like domestic violence are right. Men are simply physically larger and stronger.

There are also double-standards in regards to race and religion. So shrug your shoulders and live with it, or be selective about it and be a hypocrite.

I mean if someone posed no threat clearly.

How hilarious with this conversation be in real life? Bunch of guy sitting and talking how they are threatened by feminism so they might have to punch a woman. This doesn't embarrass you?
    Why can't you just argue his point instead of throwing some lame ad hominem?

There is a double standard here. The fact that you believe that since you're a man, you don't think you should hit women who attack you is a problem. It's not the most pressing issue in the world, but the double standard is there.