Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Default Re: Paul Pierce out two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by west
    LOL @ people still getting all butt hurt over something 2 years ago.
    They need something to make themselves feel better about the loss. Although PP was faking.

That's too bad because I think Orlando would beat them even if Pierce played. At least that way the Boston fans wouldn't have any excuses for losing.

NBA lottery pick

Paul would only slow the Celtics running game down his slow A$$

Blu Ray

I like how Laker fans are pissed that Bostons best offensive player leaves a game, supposedly injured, to only come back and still beat LA.'

How long did he leave? 5 minutes? Probably 3-4 minutes of actual game play? And you still weren't good enough to make a run on a Paul Pierce-less Boston team? F*cking pathetic. LA literally had 0 chance of winning in 2008. You should've just forfeited the finals.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I like how Laker fans are pissed that Bostons best offensive player leaves a game, supposedly injured, to only come back and still beat LA.'

How long did he leave? 5 minutes? Probably 3-4 minutes of actual game play? And you still weren't good enough to make a run on a Paul Pierce-less Boston team? F*cking pathetic. LA literally had 0 chance of winning in 2008. You should've just forfeited the finals.
    Who cares if LA has a literally 0 chance? I like how you assume that anyone who thinks Pierce faked his injury is a Laker fan. This is coming from a Bulls fan. Any non-biased Celtic fan would agree that that was one of the most embarassing moments in Celtic history. I'd rather be a fan of a bad sports team than a fan of an overly dramatic injury faker, Paul Pierce.

Good High School Starter Ken_Masters's Avatar

Lot of haters. Pierce had no reason to fake an injury in the finals. Makes about as much sense as all the David Stern conspiracy theorists.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Masters
    Lot of haters. Pierce had no reason to fake an injury in the finals. Makes about as much sense as all the David Stern conspiracy theorists.
    It doesn't matter if he had a reason or not.

Fake: bogus: fraudulent; having a misleading appearance. Fake is a term used to describe or imply something which is not real. A document or other object created to look like a real object that exists.

Fact. Google them pictures. Pierce made it look pretty real. Yet, after that game there was never a document of an MRI examination, and much of the issue was pushed under the shed by the Celtic community. As a fan of basketball, we don't tolerate those actors also known as floppers and injury fakers. They are a pathetic excuse for real competitive basketball.

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

^ Paul Pierce's "fake" injury has ruined your life, I see.

High School Varsity 6th Man

^Bandwagoning Celtics team has ruined your life, I see.

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    ^Bandwagoning Celtics team has ruined your life, I see.
    Uh...that makes sense..

NBA rookie of the year

Ouch. Kevin_Garnett_5 just got put in his place

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Boston down by 7 points in the 4th quarter... oh here comes Paul Pierce rolling into the court in a wheelchair. *rocky theme plays in the background*
    Keep hating

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Who cares if LA has a literally 0 chance? I like how you assume that anyone who thinks Pierce faked his injury is a Laker fan. This is coming from a Bulls fan. Any non-biased Celtic fan would agree that that was one of the most embarassing moments in Celtic history. I'd rather be a fan of a bad sports team than a fan of an overly dramatic injury faker, Paul Pierce.
    You do realize you people are literally the only ones who remember this, right? No one else has any idea what the f*ck you're talking about. It's already been forgotten, but bitter fans of perennial losers like you will hold a grudge in their hearts forever.

I am your soldier!

You do realize you people are literally the only ones who remember this, right? No one else has any idea what the f*ck you're talking about. It's already been forgotten, but bitter fans of perennial losers like you will hold a grudge in their hearts forever.
    Seriously man, that whole thing is a non issue to me. I literally forget about it until someone brings it up.

3-Point Champion

Ether.

Less than 2 weeks? Make it happen, God!