Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Should I have slept with her?

What if this dudes wife got on his computer and found this thread. Like they say, "once you put it in the internet, it's there forever". But reading stuff like this makes me realize how unprepared people are for marriage. Sad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by redboy
    if you didn't have a child and you were unhappy with your relationship, you should have gone for it. but once you have a child that looks up to you as a role model and as a father, your responsibility in life changes. can you imagine how your child will react in ten years down the line if he finds out that you cheated on his mother? he's look at you as another crappy father that didn't take care of his family. man up, act like a dad and take responsibility for the actions and decisions you made in your life man
    I don't agree. Cheating doesn't make you a bad father nor a deadbeat. It makes you a bad husband. How does cheating mean he can't take care of his child?

lol@all these neutered, effeminate, domesticated betas in this thread

op if you wanna **** someone else .. go ahead .. men aren't meant to **** solely one ***** for the rest of their lives .. especially one that starts looking like roast beef curtains with a gaping hole in the middle .. that's why everyone's always @$#%$ cheating .. of course don't be stupid and do it in a way that puts you at a higher risk of being caught
    Last edited by dude77; 12-17-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    lol@all these neutered, effeminate, domesticated betas in this thread

op if you wanna **** someone else .. go ahead .. men aren't meant to **** solely one ***** for the rest of their lives .. especially one that starts looking like roast beef curtains with a gaping hole in the middle .. that's why everyone's always @$#%$ cheating .. of course don't be stupid and do it in a way that puts you at a higher risk of being caught
    u right, doe.