Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

Default Re: MIA aint beating OKL or SAS in 7 games series

the only way any team can beat Miami is when bosh, wade & lebron do not play at their level

if they do, no one can beat them. which team can effectively guard all SG, SF, PF positions held by all-stars?

Good High School Starter

I think they'd have a harder time against the Spurs than the Thunder, though both would be close series imo.

Local High School Star

Probably not, but hopefully it's a good series.

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Miami isn't beating OKH and Spurs. Simple as that, these two team play flawless. Miami still has too much question marks. And Durant can out play LeBron when they match up, he has the length and quickness to slow down LeBron. While Durant shoots too good for LeBron to stop him. Okh has the defenders to contain Wade and offensively overwhelm him with Westbrook and Harden.
    OKC is not flawless. dont be stupid.

The Spurs played the Jazz and a beaten up Clippers team.. big deal.

The Heat already shitted on the Spurs already with and without Wade on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Miami isn't beating OKH and Spurs. Simple as that, these two team play flawless. Miami still has too much question marks. And Durant can out play LeBron when they match up, he has the length and quickness to slow down LeBron. While Durant shoots too good for LeBron to stop him. Okh has the defenders to contain Wade and offensively overwhelm him with Westbrook and Harden.
    good luck at counting on Durant outplaying Lebron in the playoffs
    Lebron is playing some of his best career basketball now and I can see him peaking right on time for NBA finals...watch out for him to average 40, 12 and 9 with Wade doing his usual thang against either OKC or Spurs.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Lebron is playing some of his best career basketball now and I can see him peaking right on time for NBA finals...watch out for him to average 40, 12 and 9 with Wade doing his usual thang against either OKC or Spurs.

I say 32,10,8 in Finals..

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    Im not a big fan of Miami, but they are my favorites... you can't just stop them both(Wade and Bron)...

Last season it took a super hot team like Dallas to get the job done... A lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place...

Miami at 100% win the finals in 5 or 6 games.
    The Spurs aren't hot right now?

The Holy Trinity

Do any of you among either Heat haters or Heat fans actually think about the game beyond, "OMG, my favorite player or players are sooooo awesomeeee! He/ they gonna drop 50/30/20!" Contrary to fanboy (and media) views, no superstar, not even LBJ, sweats excellence from their pores that can wash away team flaws.

With or without Bosh, the Heat are in for a hell of a series against the Celtics. I don't see an answer for KG, and Boston won't be stupid enough to go away from their bigs, the way Indiana has, and Doc won't stubbornly stick to the same defensive schemes the way Vogel has.

Last night James made about the first jumpers he's made in the playoffs, and his TOs are uncomfortably high. Since recovering from the knee draining, Wade appears to be better, but I don't trust his body. And his FTs this postseason are abyssmal. That will cost Miami dearly against better teams.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    MIA has legit chance of beating both SAS or OKL in 7 games series.
    impressive .. record for flip flop .. 7 minutes
    Last edited by dude77; 05-23-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    The Heat already embarrassed the Spurs... twice in a row.
    Yes, twice in a row over the course of 2 seasons...and then 10 days before that second embarrassment the Spurs embarrassed Miami. All this is a good indicator of a SAS/MIA matchup in a 7-game series at full strength with different rosters.

I expect Miami to win it all .. this is what this team was assembled for .. nothing less .. they should've won last year .. they must win this year .. major disappointment if they don't

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    I say closer to 22/7/7 on 35.6% shooting (69% from the line, 20% from 3) with 5.75 turnovers/game like he did the last time vs SA...with no one to share the stats..that's Finals Lebron

Actually, when he has to share the stats, it's more like 18/7/7 like last year vs the Mavs.
    Last edited by ninephive; 05-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I'm still picking the Spurs, but one thing that keeps me thinking that Miami has a real shot is that if they beat Indy none of the remaining teams have a center that can dominate Miami.

All the remaining teams have either non-scoring bigs or power forwards playing center. That means that Miami will have to be beaten by a team that cannot attack their primary weakness.

Learning to shoot layups staywhite's Avatar

It all depends what kind of Lebron we get for the finals

looks like everyone has already counted the celtics out