Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #61
Manny98
Banned

Default Re: Even at the age of 6 years old...we are still athletically superior

We are the best
Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #62
red1
raptors

kids
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:06 PM   #63
MrFonzworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause
They absolutely age the worst. I donít think itís particularly close either

I doubt anyone visiting China is gonna go to some backwater city. Theyíll probably visit one of the tourist spots. My point is the average Asian woman, especially Chinese, isnít that special. They donít all look like Lucy liu like American men seem to think. My own experience in some of the most populated areas of China, as well as living near Chinese and other Asian communities here in the states, Iíve just never found them that attractive. Doesnít mean I do t find ANY attractive, I definitely do. I just think their hype amongst the internet crowd outweighs the reality

Though itís of course based on my own preferences . If you feel differently thatís cool
White women age the worst easily. Asians dont age at all compared to them. Where did you go in China? I used to travel there a lot and I've never once covere d a mile in distance without seeing a woman I wouldn't mind shagging exclusively for the rest of my life.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:32 PM   #64
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
White women age the worst easily. Asians dont age at all compared to them. Where did you go in China? I used to travel there a lot and I've never once covere d a mile in distance without seeing a woman I wouldn't mind shagging exclusively for the rest of my life.
You simply prefer Asian women because you're Asian and thats cool.

You gotta admit though, as Prometheus pointed out, Asia is home to almost 70% of the world's population OTOH Latin America is home to almost 9%. Huuuge difference, yet LA by size of their population is the GOAT in beauty pageant winners and internationally known models and hot Hollywood actresses...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:34 PM   #65
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause
Ehh Asian women are more hype than reality imo. Theyíre fetishized for being submissive and small, which a lot of men and especially incels find attractive since it means they can ďdominateĒ them

But Iíve lived and generally been around thousands of Asians and I just donít find them that great. Especially Chinese women. I think if some of you visit China youíd change your mind really quick after seeing what the average Asian woman looks like. Not to mention they absolutely age the worst

Latinas are easily at the top. I agree with whoever said that as they mix the best of everything really. Bodies that can compete with black women, long hair like white women, theyíre submissive assuming you can show them youíre not a pushover though even then they have a little sass and attitude that can be sexy, and they donít age as bad as Asians. The accents and language just puts the cherry on top

I have black women over white women. Though by white women I mean typical Caucasian American women and African American women. The features of black women just beat white women imo, though I do like blue or green eyes (Not as much as Hazel though, GOAT eye color imo)

So much about this post is excessively cringe.

I have a hard time believing any men DON'T find submissiveness attractive in a woman. If you don't like to lay it down and completely dominate her, then you're probably kind of a p*ssy yourself. Most (like 99% of) women want exactly that anyway. Unless you're talking about dominance in all areas of life, I guess I'm just talking about the bedroom.

Asian women aging the worst is also a pretty insane thing to say. Although Latinas are the hottest, they probably age the worst. Weird paradox there.

The craziest thing you said is black women over white women. I don't even think black dudes feel that way. It's been proven that black women have more testosterone than white women.

So you like your women less submissive and with more testosterone? You very well might be gay.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:50 PM   #66
LostCause
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
So much about this post is excessively cringe.

I have a hard time believing any men DON'T find submissiveness attractive in a woman. If you don't like to lay it down and completely dominate her, then you're probably kind of a p*ssy yourself. Most (like 99% of) women want exactly that anyway. Unless you're talking about dominance in all areas of life, I guess I'm just talking about the bedroom.

Youíre twisting my point. I never said I donít like women to be submissive, I said Asian women are fetishized for being more submissive than others. I prefer Latina women, my girlfriend and mother of my child is Latina. Sheís submissive with me but sheís run over men who are weaker. Most of the incels fetishizing Asian women are weak but want someone weaker, and to them Asian women represent that

Quote:
Asian women aging the worst is also a pretty insane thing to say. Although Latinas are the hottest, they probably age the worst. Weird paradox there.

I actually have Latina women about 3rd there, after Asians and whites

Quote:
The craziest thing you said is black women over white women. I don't even think black dudes feel that way. It's been proven that black women have more testosterone than white women.

I donít see whatís crazy about it. The average black woman is just more attractive to me than an average white women. Better features, Personality and the sex is almost always top notch. Your experience may be different. As for black men, Iím 100% sure black men primarily prefer black women. I doubt any data would suggest otherwise

Quote:
So you like your women less submissive and with more testosterone? You very well might be gay.

I like women with more feminine features (Curvy, bigger breasts, hips and butt). I donít really care if they arenít perceived to be submissive by strange ppl on the internet, Iíd think any real man should be able to have his woman be submissive to him. Ironically the only woman Iíve been with who wasnít submissive to me was a Korean/Black mixed girl. Thatís because she had BPD and Iíd openly cheated on her before so she just checked out.

As for possibly being gay, arenít you the guy who finds Emma Watson sexy? Sheís not that far from Justin Beiber physically
LostCause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:55 PM   #67
JEFFERSON MONEY
5-time NBA All-Star

Indian Men and Indian Women are being severely underrated in this thread, but then again this is ISH.

Spiritually (if you've visited India you'd know how spiritual and blessed this country is---tombs of saints, birthplace of dharmic religions, lots of meditators and ascetics etc..), technologically, mathematically (Ramanujan), historically (centuries of civilization), culturally, food-wise (some of the most creative cuisine in the world), dancing-wise (there's a guy named Prabhu Deva who is as good as Michael Jackson), art-wise, poetry-wise, musical instruments, positions of power, warrior-wise (see Nepali Gurkhas or Mughal warriors, or the people who fought against Alexander, or the Ghazis of Pakistan or the Cholas), in building civilization, in doing a lot with a little (i.e. FoB immigrants making it in Silicon Valley), moral-wise (some of the nicest, humble, hardworking people on the face of the planet), virtue-wise, in keeping strong family ties---they are up there.

Black's creative ability being underrated. Songhai empire, Mali empire, Nubian Empire, many many musicians, many brilliant minds.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 08-28-2019 at 08:01 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:16 PM   #68
LostCause
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth

White women theres so much variation because some of the best looking older women I know are white, , but generally speaking I can see your point

Most of my time there was in Beijing, but on another occasion I stayed in Shenzhen which I actually enjoyed better
LostCause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #69
Im so nba'd out
MaHung Fam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus

Actually most of us do.... Just like most white men prefer white women over Latinas and most Asian women prefer Asian men over white men

but all 3 of these groups have a stigma...

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 08-28-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:44 PM   #70
NBAGOAT
NBA rookie of the year

seriously some borderline uncomfortable points being thrown out here but yes mixed race women tend to be pretty attractive
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:54 PM   #71
JohnnySic
I Insist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
This is true. Black and Asian almost always produces a good-looking combination. Better than Black and White.
White/Asian and Black/Asian both tend to produce good results.

White/Black, not so much.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:55 AM   #72
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Normally they don't, but that kid did. he laid him out.

and while little kids dont hit as hard, their brains are far more malleable and prone to damage.

it would be impossible to truly measure long term effect.

the younger you are, if you incur a major injury, the worse the butterfly effect will be.
If those kids were under 2 years old, what you said would be 100% true. Since they're not, it's not even close to being correct. As for the rest of your post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Lol, I have a Bollywood channel in my cable package and no bruh, the typical Indian dude is way the fukk uglier than the typical Latino dude, no contest
South American and African are by FAR the ugliest in the entire world. It's not even remotely close.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:23 AM   #73
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Thanks AJ. We really needed that.
warriorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:40 AM   #74
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Following me around like my lap bitch, you crack addicted basement dwelling loser.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:47 PM   #75
Proctor
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: