Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Donald Trump is winning because White America is Dying

Quote Originally Posted by Unstumpable
    SJW detected
    Everything that doesnt agree with my opinion is "Racist"
    That poster is a pretending to be black.
    You can't be that nieve.

as we all know, the lack of presence of white people has always led to peace and prosperity

examples - Africa, Middle East, and pretty much everywhere where whitey hasn't set his foot

on the other hand - Europe, the spawnplace of whites, is the continent that has shed by far the most blood out of all other places

once the world reaches 100% diversity (no whites) it will be a paradise

Banned

Cheer up dude.
    there are some good black women too and white women are pretty bad these days as well.
    the black community was deliberately attacked just like the white community.
    they used the weaknesses of both races to create chaos. they want their marxist New World Order but they will fail because its a lie.
    Hmmm. good black women are so rare though man. Good white girls are a dime a dozen... and I swear ta God i've always been attracted to whites/hispancis/indians/asians more than my own kind since i was a little kid. And people wonder why i'm angry?

I crave being white just for self-efficacy purposes. I know I'd be way more confident, happy, and successful if I was white. And I'm not saying being black is holding me back from being successful... i'm definitely lazy and responsible for my own failures.. but a lot of it has to do with me being eternally insecure. Why work hard when I hate who I am and just wish I was like the rich white kids who don't have a care in the world.

My name is blurry face

But thanks for the positive messages fam. You a good dude.

If trump becomes president... What a time

I'd say America the ultimate joke, but it seems the world has become a joke so don't feel too bad..
    PC gone mad and corporations just blatantly buying governments does it really matter who's "in charge" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    The now what is that people such as yourself feel so superior because you jerk off to black on black crime statistics. You whine about affirmative action (while ignoring rich white male affirmative action) and on and on and on.

But meanwhile.........

Uneducated white males are dying younger than any other group in the developed world, from depression, overdoses and alcohol abuse. They are MISERABLE because the jobs have gone away, and they feel like they have no hope in this new world

This is as a DIRECT RESULT of the policies of the people they have elected who told them it was all the darkies fault while they stole their futures.

You're so caught up in being racist and are such a fool, that you don't understand that it's the policies of WHITE MALES that have caused this. There is no way that this should be happening in the richest country in the history of the world, that white males control. But their greed and immorality has caused this, and it won't get better.

But go ahead and blame the the blacks, and the Muslims, and the Mexicans.

Fool.
    I still don't understand why you think I care about people OD'ing and committing suicide...

yeah the USA will be such a wonderful country when the productive white people die out!
    just look at Detroit, or Baltimore or Chicago.
    wonderful cities full of "diversity"
    Like I've always said, if the country were split down the middle geographically with one side on each half, it wouldn't be long before the left side started hopping the wall, running from their policies and ideas. The successful ones would anyway.

They do it now, with people running from CA and the NE.
    Last edited by UK2K; 02-26-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I still don't understand why you think I care about people OD'ing and committing suicide...

Very good NBA starter

History will look back on poor white people and

Let' continuously vote against our own self interests because minorities might actually benefit too!

LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Yeah, black bitches are hideous, I don't blame em. Whites are the most successful and desirable race. I'd do anything to be white. Jameer and I have this conversation all the time.... we're both lonely black dudes who see white people titty-f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing through society without a care in the world.... meanwhile us black dudes are racially profiled against and get negative attention all the time... and since we're not rich athletes the fine white bitches want NOTHING to do with us. I always get the sense they're repulsed by me because I'm black. I get told from dudes I stink of B.O. on a regular basis... at work... at the gym.... anywhere(thankfully no broads say this to me though, that would kill me)

Long story short, I'm black and wish I was white...
    Work on your personal hygiene and not being a loser first.

Then try bleaching your skin like Sammy Sosa.

Then kill yourself.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

Let' continuously vote against our own self interests because minorities might actually benefit too!
    Poor blacks do the exact same by voting Democrat en masse.

How has that been working out for them these past 5o years?

White people are White

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

Yeah, because it's so noble to vote for handouts, so honorable to vote on the basis of temporary expedience and self-interest, and to vote for the perpetuation of policies that have (objectively) only hurt black people in the long run.

Y'all keep voting for handouts, and things keep getting worse for you; then, to ease your hubris, you blame it all on the evil white man, and "racism"

I've never seen anything more pathetic than that in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

Yeah, because it's so noble to vote for handouts, so honorable to vote on the basis of temporary expedience and self-interest, and to vote for the perpetuation of policies that have (objectively) only hurt black people in the long run.

Y'all keep voting for handouts, and things keep getting worse for you; then, to ease your hubris, you blame it all on the evil white man, and "racism"

Here's the thing about people such as yourself. We've both come out with vastly different worldviews based on our educations, life experiences, etc. Your worldview seems to be cemented in stone, and will not change regardless of what evidence, facts, etc. I present. I could quite literally go page after page back and forth with you where you write paragraph after paragraph to back up your claims, and I do the same. At the end of the day, because you're so locked in, nothing will penetrate. Example: If you really believe that all of the intelligent black people, presuming you think black people are capable of being intelligent (doctors, lawyers, professionals, teachers, finance people, etc.) overwhelmingly vote Democrat solely because they want "handouts" and want to "blame the evil white man", then there is little to nothing I can discuss with you because you've made your mind up that that's how you're going to see any challenge to your worldview - a neatly packaged label for black people who disagree with it. Black people that even mention racism (regardless of how salient their arguments many be, or whatever facts they provide) = blaming the evil white man. They are sheep who vote Democrat because they lack the intellect to see that it's REALLY the Republicans who would have their best interest at heart.

So we're coming at things from a perspective that I see no way to reach common ground, or agreement on regardless of how reasoned arguments presented are. I don't think that your'e necessarily evil, but I do think that your way of thinking is regressive to the best interests of the human race. I can only hope that in enough time enough people wake up to steer this country in a direction far different from the one people such as yourself would have it go.

so honorable to vote on the basis of temporary expedience and self-interest, and to vote for the perpetuation of policies that have (objectively) only hurt black people in the long run.
    This is an excellent example of my point. I can easily turn around and say (once again considering the recent reports of how uneducated white American males are dying at rates higher than any other similar group in the developed world from suicide, overdose, etc. brought about by misery and hopelessness) that this has come around because these people have voted for "the perpetuation of policies that have (objectively) only hurt white people in the long run."

You feel that it's some sort of coincidence that the white male life expectancy for that group has dropped so precipitously DIRECTLY due to depression related causes right about the exact same time that income inequality has skyrocketed in this country. Dada can post a million charts showing just how much wealth has declined for the greater society while lining the pockets of a tiny percentage and you'll dismiss it, defend it and ignore anything that doesn't fit your worldview. You won't even consider that maybe, just MAYBE there may be a better direction to go. There's no reasoning with that, and that's why I won't even try.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

White people are fine with handouts as long as the recipients are other white people or corporations. In fact the whole idea of the "welfare queen" was just complete and utter dog whistle politics. The fact is that white people aren't some magical snowflakes, they go through hardships and need social assistance just like other minorities. But they're wrapped up in their insecurities and choose to vote for policies that hurt them.

Banned